Michael Chandler Appreciation Thread

A

AronaBeatsJones

Holy fuck—talk about tough as nails.

Shoutout to Jamie Varner too, who also tried to fought through a broken ankle.

Chandler no-selling it was amazing, and hopping on it to show it didn't bother him was "wow." That's a real fighter.

Hope Chandler comes back with a vengeance, and becomes the face of Bellator. He should be their version of Conor McGregor.

CUT IT OFF!

Holy fuck—talk about tough as nails.

Shoutout to Jamie Varner too, who also tried to fought through a broken ankle.

Chandler no-selling it was amazing, and hopping on it to show it didn't bother him was "wow." That's a real fighter.

Hope Chandler comes back with a vengeance, and becomes the face of Bellator. He should be their version of Conor McGregor.

CUT IT OFF!

He almost knocked Primus out even with the broken ankle.

He is no Conor McGregor though. Ridiculous to even make that comparison.

giphy.gif

Been a fan for a long time.
Chandler is tough as nails, and proved it again last night.
Hope the injury isnt too serious.

Chandler is going beat the wheels off Primus next time they fight

He actually is one of the biggest Bellator's names
He is gonna murk Primus, I have no doubt about that

Primus should have lost those 2 SD wins

He's easily one of the most entertaining fighters of this decade, seems like he either has a FOTY or KOTY contender every year.

I haven't seen the fight yet, but I've been firmly on the Chandler wagon since the first Alvarez fight where he dug deep and pulled-off a great upset against a formidable opponent we all thought would make quick work of him. He's a good looking dude with tons of talent and a good head on his shoulders. You really can't go wrong with that. It's really unfortunate that situations like this have to happen and it was downright baffling when he slept through his fights with Brooks, a fighter who is far inferior to him, and subsequently lost. Also, I think he was at his best when he was with Extreme Couture in Vegas. Hope he heals up relatively quick and gets back into the cage. It's always a joy to watch him fight.

On the chandler wagon for life. He simply has the worst luck. In immediate title shot is warranted. I full expect chandler to beat the dog shit out of primus next time around.

He is tough as nails and had no quit in his eyes even while his ankle was giving

Chandler will smash this guy in rematch.

Almost won even though he could barely stand. Made Primus celebration seem even more foolish. Its low class to celebrate an opponent's fluke injury, and even lower when you still almost got KO'd.

Back