Michael Bisping vs Nick Diaz - who takes it ?

Being flat footed has nothing to do with head movement and landing the harder shots. Bisping would be eaten alive and backed up into the cage and his cardio will diminish after the body shots. You don't stand and trade with Diaz. Bisping has no wrestling and has no other tools to beat Diaz except a punchers chance.

No but unfortunately for Nick it has everything to do with cutting off opponents who aren't stationary...which is why Nick losses more often than not to fighters not willing to stand and trade.

Bisping would take it in a pretty one sided fight. Nick hasn't looked good since beating...Penn. lol

Bisping easily. Nick has always been massively overrated on here. Hasn't won a fight in 5 years, or even come close to winning. The last time he did win was against an old, chubby lightweight in BJ who was already on the downslide.

Bisping will out point him and win a decision.

In the event that Michael Bisping gets the fight he requested against Nick Diaz, how do you see it going ?

I see Diaz boxing the hell out of Bisping. If Bisping makes it a dogfight, he's completely destroyed by Diaz.
Lol. No.

3 rd fight = Bisping
5 rd fight = Diaz.

It will pretty much look like Diaz/Condit, except less kicks and more punches from Bisping. A lot of movement from the Count, but he will have to engage Nick at a closer range than Condit did. In a 3 rd fight, I think Bisping can certainly out-point Diaz with movement, jabs and finishing combos with leg kicks. But, with an extra 2 rounds, I believe Diaz' pace and body punches can start to wear on Bisping. Once Nick smells blood and has an opponent against the cage, stick a fork in it. His style drains you if you try to rest against the cage for just 10-15 seconds at a time.

Last edited:
After 2 1/2 maybe three rounds Diaz would put the tap on him, and drain his soul

Bisping via decision.

Even if Nick wins, he gets stripped after flunking the whiz quiz.

Diaz would carry him into muddy waters that he's never been in. Bisbing would let his head get the best of him come the third round when war of attrition takes place and Diaz starts taking over and mocking him in the ring...
*The first thing he would think is I can't believe this guy is still moving forward I've hit him with everything but the kitchen sink
*The second thing that would hit his mind is all the shit he talk pre-fight conference.
*The third thing that we hit his mind is Diaz's fist just like it did on Paul Daley

If it doesn't go to a decision, then Nick stands a chance.

Bisping by murder. Diaz doesn't hit hard enough to worry Bisping and he cant outcardio him or take him down so he'd get and I see Bisping finishing him with a flurry of knees and punches.

The easiest win for Bisping right now, he's not a lightweight with bad cardio.

No but unfortunately for Nick it has everything to do with cutting off opponents who aren't stationary...which is why Nick losses more often than not to fighters not willing to stand and trade.

Majority of Nicks fights who decided to stand and trade he's won...

GSP took him down and held him down for 5 rounds.
Condit ran the fuck away and threw baby leg kicks.

Who actually beat him when they decided to stand and trade? Just look at the Paul Daley fight. The BJ Penn fight. The Anderson Silva fight. They had nothing for him on the feet.

Diaz by superior Boxing, and possibly Jiujitsu if he hurts Bisping enough to finish him off.

Bisping EASILY

Holy shit, not even close lmao

Majority of Nicks fights who decided to stand and trade he's won...

GSP took him down and held him down for 5 rounds.
Condit ran the fuck away and threw baby leg kicks.

Who actually beat him when they decided to stand and trade? Just look at the Paul Daley fight. The BJ Penn fight. The Anderson Silva fight. They had nothing for him on the feet.

I assume you meant Nick had nothing for Anderson on the feet right? Because he won every single round without ever having to go into second gear. He was more tentative than he's ever been, and he still outclassed Nick pretty handily.

Back