Michael Bisping on Nick Diaz Calling Him Out, Stephen Thompson Calling out Nick Diaz!

Daaamn, you're hard to please, might as well just cut Wonderboy and send him to Bellator lol.

I think Cerrone is pretty aggressive, I think it would be interesting.
HAHA

But I am open minded, and I will still watch.

I am telling you, those fights look good on paper, because we are ignoring the psychology of both fighters.

You are asking for another "technical chess match where both fighters respect each other" i.e. boring staring contest.

The best fight for Wonderboy is an aggressive fighter who doesn't need a long "feeling out process."

None of the Top 10 WW fit this profile.

Robbie Lawler walks forward but hardly ever throws anything, until the last round. Very low output fighter. Wonderboy is just going to run around and pitter-patter like he did with Rory McDonald.

Demian Maia is booked. He is the best match up, because he can't win by points. He will clinch and get to the ground for the choke. Wonderboy probably losing this fight in the first round.

Carlos Condit. ahahaha. Let us just put the two on a track field, and call it a marathon.

Jorge Masvidal. Good match-up. But he is booked. Jorge either loses by headkick KO or we get a bloody fight of the night.

Neil Magny. What the hell is this guy doing in the Top 10? He always looks scared and running until he survives a few close situation. Another marathon fight with a long feeling out process.

Dong Kim. I have never seen this guy fight.

I explained Cerrone.

Gunnar Nelson. Gunnar is a forward pressure fighter, so Wonderboy will be running. This could possibly be another Wonderboy vs Rory McDonald fight.

Tarec Saffiedine. Dude is a gameplan fighter. I see another Woodley vs Wonderboy II. Both fighters waiting for the other to engage and make mistake. Another "technical chess match."

Some of these match-ups might be better then you think....Lawler/Condit would both be pressure-fighting and looking to force boxing range and Gunnar/Dong Kim would be forced to try and close distance to clinch/shoot or else they'll be watching as they slowly get kicked to death. But yeah Saffedine/Magny are the last fucking match-ups in the world we need to see for him next.

Back