• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Bisping on Belfort: "Let's see if he is as fast as he thinks he is."

Technically he does have better boxing. But Belfour has faster hands and more power.

Bisping, I like you.
Bisping, Belfort is faster than you.
Bisping, there's nothing that interesting on the roof of the arena, don't invite Belfort to make you stare at it open mouthed.
Bisping, use your head.

I think Bisping has better boxing than Belfort. Vitor is a crafty vet with KO power so I would not count him out; but I see Bisping winning a decision by using his boxing and mixing it up with takedowns.

I'm a big Bisping fan but please don't try and out box Belfort from the start.

Technically he does have better boxing. But Belfour has faster hands and more power.

Was it great technique when he circled into Henderson's overhand right? Pretty elementary stuff.

I don't usually say this but I'm really hoping Belfort lays Bisping out, as a brit I'd hate to see Bisping get exposure with a title shot.

No, he doesn't get that bullshit out of here.
Since when does Michael Bisping have better boxing than Vitor?
There's a reason Hendo was taking down Belfort the whole fight.
And stood up with Bisping.
Jesus, sherdog disappoints me time and time again.

Michael, for the love of your brain don't try to stand and bang with Vitor, it won't end well.

I think Bisping has better boxing than Belfort. Vitor is a crafty vet with KO power so I would not count him out; but I see Bisping winning a decision by using his boxing and mixing it up with takedowns.

See the two posts on first page that destroyed the dude who said this first.
Do you really want to go down that road?

Vitor is going to imprint his fist onto the back of Bisping's head

I see no destruction on pg 1

Hendo destroyed Bisping. That was clearly stated on page one.
And those guys think because Bisping out boxes wrestlers he has good boxing?
Vitor knocks guys like that out. Look at what he did to Akiyama, he out struck Johnson, gave Franklin a quick loss. Bisping hasn't even fought Franklin.
Vitor is going to show Michael how to box.

Hendo destroyed Bisping. That was clearly stated on page one.
And those guys think because Bisping out boxes wrestlers he has good boxing?
Vitor knocks guys like that out. Look at what he did to Akiyama, he out struck Johnson, gave Franklin a quick loss. Bisping hasn't even fought Franklin.
Vitor is going to show Michael how to box.

Worst logic I ever seen.

Worst logic I ever seen.

How so?
Please explain.
and feel free reply to the post I quoted you in.
Also, I wasn't stateing those fighters I listed that Vitor beat were wrestlers.
Vitor has much better boxing, just admit it.

Back