Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

It would be a nice retirementfight for both guys.

I like Bisping, but it would still be fun to see Vitor getting back to his old shape And don’t give a fuck in his last fight.

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af
It's not pure speculation when the guy gets busted and then his body changes shape. It's not proven Vitor was juicing during that fight specifically. But calling it pure speculation is so far off the mark.

I read all of that in Bisping's voice.

I can completely hear him ending with, "God bless Machida, job well done."
<28>

I will always enjoy watching Mike Bisping getting punched in the face.

I just skimmed your comment. There's always a bunch of thin skinned Brits in these threads claiming Blindy's belt was legit. Lucky punch and a controversial decision does not impress me

Too bad for you, your opinion is worth of a sack of cow shit.

No it doesnt. He nearly lost a fucking eye.

I think it does. What exactly is supposed to be the asymmetry between those two juicers?
Bisping pretty clearly attributes Belfort's success--including his success against Bisping--to the PEDs he took. How does he account for his own one-sided victory against a Le who looked more physically formidable than Belfort did when he fought Bisping?
There is the charge that Belfort recklessly endangered his opponents by juicing when he fought. Was Le any more considerate? Did Belfort intend to mess up Bisping's eye? Did Le intend to take a beating?

Bisping doing what Bisping does best; moaning and bleating. They don’t call him The C(o)unt for nothing.

That's why you keep replying right? You clearly care a lot. Anyway, it's clear I was arguing with a spastic idiot.
Because your little hotheaded responses are funny. You're so thin skinned it's entertaining

He doesn't have a point other than trying undermine the great fighter that was Vitor Belort.
Vitor belfort was not a great fighter, he was a great science experiment

He had no, and I mean NO stand out skills

He was a ball of muscle due to the syringe and nothing else

Bisping is far more skilled and more accomplished as a clean fighter and vitor is a coward who will be forgotten

He stopped impressing me a long time ago. Plus he gave up on his fans the moment he won the belt.
What fans? If you go by sherdog,90 pct of the forum celebrates him getting koed. Why the hell should he please anyone but himself? He is a prize fighter,in it to make money,and the ufc let him pick the fights,or rather offered fights like hendo and gsp to him,because bisping can draw better than rockhold and rustle the jimmies with ease.

What fans? If you go by sherdog,90 pct of the forum celebrates him getting koed. Why the hell should he please anyone but himself? He is a prize fighter,in it to make money,and the ufc let him pick the fights,or rather offered fights like hendo and gsp to him,because bisping can draw better than rockhold and rustle the jimmies with ease.
I don't care

Back