Michał Materla returns at KSW Dublin

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
204materla_450x150.jpg

Former KSW middleweight champion Michal Materla (24-5) has put pen to paper on a new contract and will return at KSW 40 at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on October 22nd.

Would have expected that KSW would make a bigger show around his Comeback, now he isn't even Co-ME.

204materla_450x150.jpg

Former KSW middleweight champion Michal Materla (24-5) has put pen to paper on a new contract and will return at KSW 40 at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on October 22nd.
Hey MMALOPEZ, can I ask out of sheer curiosity - why are you so interested in KSW / Polish fighters? Is it so popular in Puerto Rico? :D

I'm typically a "UFC shill" and want to see everyone under one roof, but when you have a regional promotion like KSW be capable of providing for it's fighters to the point that they would turn down UFC to stay there, it's great to see. KSW has been growing towards becoming a top promotion for a while. It's competition in Europe is ACB with Cage Warriors a step back since hiatus and BAMMA not quite at that next level still. After that, you can rank KSW/ACB where you want against the likes of PFL, LFA etc.

No hidden Puerto Rican agenda then? ;)
How are you doing after the hurricanes BTW?
I live in Las Vegas right now but the island is destroyed, 26 hours with 0 communication with family. Going crazy with the uncertainty man'

I live in Las Vegas right now but the island is destroyed, 26 hours with 0 communication with family. Going crazy with the uncertainty man'
Oh... sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out fine.

Back