Mexican man kills himself after being deported from US

who's paying and who's selling? I can do this all day....

So you think a slave master was innocent because he didnt particularly went and caught an slave? they just bought slaves, such innocence.

Funny once it was made illegal to buy slaves people stopped bringing them from Africa.

So you think a slave master was innocent because he didnt particularly went and caught an slave? they just bought slaves, such innocence.

Funny once it was made illegal to buy slaves people stopped bringing them from Africa.
So, give me your solution. Let's bring in the illegals and let the corporations fork up all the expenses since they are the evil empire and without them...these illegals won't even be here to begin with...is that it?
Or, they can avoid getting in to all this trouble and just start hiring citizens and legal immigrants.

Make yourself look dull?

I'm sure you can.
I'd like to meet your economics teacher to enlighten me that labour isn't the goods...and the employers are the ones selling the job and job hunters are the consumers here...

So, give me your solution. Let's bring in the illegals and let the corporations fork up all the expenses since they are the evil empire and without them...these illegals won't even be here to begin with...is that it?
Or, they can avoid getting in to all this trouble and just start hiring citizens and legal immigrants.

Mandatory E-verify, jail for knowingly hiring illegals.

See how illegal problem would disappear overnight with these simple solutions, but its more palatable for the rednecks to cheer about mexicans jumping off-bridges from being deported than seeing their neighbour go to prison because he uses cheap illegal labor.

I'd like to meet your economics teacher to enlighten me that labour isn't the goods...and the employers are the ones selling the job and job hunters are the consumers here...

This is just reality. If we didn't hire them, they wouldn't come.

If businesses were punished for breaking the law they would stop breaking it. If they want to continue breaking the law they should pay for it.

It's much easier for us to assert our influence over American businesses than it is for us to assert our influence over individual foreign nationals from all over the world, not just Mexico.

This is just reality. If we didn't hire them, they wouldn't come.

If businesses were punished for breaking the law they would stop breaking it. If they want to continue breaking the law they should pay for it.

It's much easier for us to assert our influence over American businesses than it is for us to assert our influence over individual foreign nationals from all over the world, not just Mexico.

I agree , the employer thing needs to be addressed. You will have a lot of well funded and organized push back on that front. The people themselves are seen as the lower hanging fruit. I see nothing wrong at all with deportation once people become known to the system, the law has to have some teeth. We are where we arw now because it hasnt up until this point

I will say also that the thought of having millions of suddenly unemployable roaming the streets is not a good situation .

Lol
Had he never heard of Scandinavia?

I agree , the employer thing needs to be addressed. You will have a lot of well funded and organized push back on that front. The people themselves are seen as the lower hanging fruit. I see nothing wrong at all with deportation once people become known to the system, the law has to have some teeth. We are where we arw now because it hasnt up until this point

I will say also that the thought of having millions of suddenly unemployable roaming the streets is not a good situation .

These millions unemployable people are going to turn themselves in and get a paid ticket to their home countries once jobs dry up.

Like they did en-masse in 2008, and those that dont are probably because they are legitimate refugees and fear for their lives back at home.

America was all like

200.webp

Back