Mexican Boxing Equipment 3

Hey Guys!!!!!!!

How all there?

View attachment 97265

Hi Juan could you please post a description between the different brands of Mexican Gloves.
The fit the build quality what glove is more compact what glove has more room for bigger hands?

For example what makes Campeon different than Cassanova or Zepol or Classics ?

Hi Juan could you please post a description between the different brands of Mexican Gloves.
The fit the build quality what glove is more compact what glove has more room for bigger hands?

For example what makes Campeon different than Cassanova or Zepol or Classics ?
I will post an updated version of a chart comparisson this weekend, please contact me at [email protected]

For those unfamiliar, juan is 100% legit and offers the best authentic Mexican gear available.

For those unfamiliar, juan is 100% legit and offers the best authentic Mexican gear available.
Add to that, he is extremely helpful in answering any questions one may have. He even goes the extra mile to make sure your gear is right before it gets sent your way.

Add to that, he is extremely helpful in answering any questions one may have. He even goes the extra mile to make sure your gear is right before it gets sent your way.
Thanks Bro, you are so kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Technoir, como estas? I really like the Zepol boxing shoes and I'm curious if Classics or Casanova makes boxing shoes as well?

BotinesClassics.JPG BotinesPalomares.JPG
Hi Technoir, como estas? I really like the Zepol boxing shoes and I'm curious if Classics or Casanova makes boxing shoes as well?
Hey Bro,

Classic makes, but Casanova no, palomares can do it too
Look

botinespalomares-jpg.100707

Palomares looks real nice.

Which do you prefer, not just those you have shown?
Since I use as general training shoes(not only for Boxing) Palomares are very nice, but for sparring I prefer Zepol( and because the old school look)

Gracias por compartir. Tomaré en cuanta tu referencia en un futuro muy cercano para mis artículos de box.
Actualmente ya tengo mis tenis y mis guantes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back