#MeTooMob: Tool's Maynard James Keenan Calls Rape Allegation a 'Despicable False Claim'

One should be honored to be inseminated by this god. We need more Maynards running around.

All kidding aside, he did respond via Twitter

I'm sorry, I have little doubt this has and does happen frequently. But how exactly is this rape? Did she even vocalize her non-consent? She was in a bus which was undoubtedly surrounded by at least dozens of people. Did she scream? Did she resist in any form whatsoever?

See, I hear a story like that, and I think that sounds exactly like the kind of people who might commit a rape.

Yeah, but I could say that about an infinite number of people who participate in an infinite number of sexual fetishes. It's a pretty short sighted leap to make.

Women aren’t safe in the US.

She should seek political asylum in the EU.

ETA: & LoL @ "raw bolagna", as if people can just go to a store and by it in it's raw form.

You guys recook your luncheon meats? Weird...

Pussy needs to stop being worshipped in this country.

Bologna? Yep. We call them Newfie steaks up here.

We don't get bologna, but we have fritz. Crafted in the finest of culinary traditions from 100% mechanically separated lips and arseholes.
Fritz and sauce is a local staple of school kids (and lower socioeconomic areas).

SmileyFritz_JamesRudd.jpg

On topic... I can't see an alleged groupie's twitter allegations going anywhere.

Yeah, but I could say that about an infinite number of people who participate in an infinite number of sexual fetishes. It's a pretty short sighted leap to make.

Not at all. If you treat women like things to be passed around and basically strip them of their humanity like that, you are suspect. I don't care how many people do it.

I had no idea Tool shamelessly ripped off The Brothers Quay. I never heard of them until I saw the Cobain interview you posted. I went to Google and found a whole bunch of their videos. Shame on Tool.

It is rather ironic that a pretentious, hipster douchebag like Maynard is getting accused by the very progressives he claims to side with. He thought his cynical, smug, progressive attitude would protect him and he was wrong.

1) her boyfriend actually let her go back stage without him? If that was me and she went backstage, I wouldnt have been waiting.

2) was this her first rock experience? It's known by girls you go back stage to fuck. That is explicitly what happens and they know this.

3) this sounds like a regret not a rape.

1) her boyfriend actually let her go back stage without him? If that was me and she went backstage, I wouldnt have been waiting.

2) was this her first rock experience? It's known by girls you go back stage to fuck. That is explicitly what happens and they know this.

3) this sounds like a regret not a rape.
Some naive girls actually think those guys want to get to know them.

<Lmaoo>

Not at all. If you treat women like things to be passed around and basically strip them of their humanity like that, you are suspect. I don't care how many people do it.

If it's mutual, there is no problem. People are freaks. A lot of women are freaks and get off on kinky degrading shit. I mean, where does the judgement end? What is the imaginary line in an infinite amount of scenarios, that would make a man suspect of being a rapist?

That's the kind of judgement that lends unjust credibility to some of these claims.

I'm sorry, I have little doubt this has and does happen frequently. But how exactly is this rape? Did she even vocalize her non-consent? She was in a bus which was undoubtedly surrounded by at least dozens of people. Did she scream? Did she resist in any form whatsoever?

This falls into the new "it was assault because I was young and naive and he was a lot older" rape categories.

Some naive girls actually think those guys want to get to know them.

<Lmaoo>
I'd buy that if it was a James Taylor concert but does any woman watch Maynard on stage and think "that guy wants to listen my problems"?

If it's mutual, there is no problem. People are freaks. A lot of women are freaks and get off on kinky degrading shit. I mean, where does the judgement end? What is the imaginary line in an infinite amount of scenarios, that would make a man suspect of being a rapist?

That's the kind of judgement that lends unjust credibility to some of these claims.

There is a problem. Consent is not magic pixie dust that makes everything ok. To view humans like that takes a certain person. I would personally kill them and dump them in a river. I would soon regret it but I would seriously beat them to within an inch of their lives if they did that to somebody I care about. Consensual or not. Plenty of abusive relationships are "consensual". Libertarians throw that word around like holy water that cleanses all actions.

Some guys might think it's an honor to let their idol bang their girl.

There is a problem. Consent is not magic pixie dust that makes everything ok. To view humans like that takes a certain person. I would personally kill them and dump them in a river. I would soon regret it but I would seriously beat them to within an inch of their lives if they did that to somebody I care about. Consensual or not.

Aren't you the "profits above moral values" guy? lol

Back