Metallic leather color longevity??

LocoFlow98

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was looking into getting mexican gloves With the striking surface made in metallic. Specifically a gold. Does anyone have experience with owning/using metallic on the striking surface of their gloves (specifically Mexican, since the leather quality will be on par with what I'm looking into getting) that can tell me how long their metallic colors held up for? Mine will be used specifically on heavy bag which I understand wears the colors quicker than just using in sparring.

Thanks for any responses!!!

How harfd and how often will you use them. Basically i would not reccomend not even winnings in metalic really hold up. On the palm maybe thumb but the striking área.... I highly doubt anyone reccomends it

How harfd and how often will you use them. Basically i would not reccomend not even winnings in metalic really hold up. On the palm maybe thumb but the striking área.... I highly doubt anyone reccomends it
I'd be using them pretty hard through out the 7 day week. I knew that metallic colors faded but I just wasn't sure how quickly. I wish they didn't fade so quick :/

A month at best if it is the striking surface. If anyone has other opinions cool

Naw I've had metallic winning grant other Pakistan brands it all fades

I expected that it all faded, just was curious about how long it took until it all faded. Appreciate the responses answering my question!

Back