Message to Conor fans (from the sherdoger)

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 474013

Listen,
its not about how good your graplings skillsa are, but it's about how vicious and deadly are the punches in the small gloves (look Gunnar's last fight)
and it's also about how you can take the punch and still move forward to secure the takedown (look for Khabib - MJ fight)
The only two real tests for Conot in the UFC was Mendes fight (Mendes was on the two week notice, still was dsetroying Conor in the first minutes)/imagine that Khabib and Tony would do to him?
And the second test was Diaz fight.
So my point is that Conor is saying that after Mayweather fight he just will refresh his grappling skills and jump in to the tittle deffence!

I can't wait for this!

Conor is going to get embarassed by floyd and then ragdolled by the Russian. He will then retire rich as fuck.

Conor is going to get embarassed by floyd and then ragdolled by the Russian. He will then retire rich as fuck.
Objection! I say, he knocks them both out and neither sport will ever be the same again!

from the sherdoger
There's only one guy who calls himself "the Sherdoger''

sherwood-1.gif

You forgot to mention that even though Mendez was on top, that Conor almost completely neutralized his GnP... & Mendez is usually pretty good with GnP. So it ain't a wash if Khabib gets him down. & they gotta start standing up every round.

Khabib gets KO'd for sure.

He reckons he'll come out of the Floyd fight without a scratch? I suppose you can get TKO'd without being scratched.

<mma4>

If he actually comes back to defend againat Tony or Khabib or Lee, it would be awesome. I don't think he will. All 3 guys have great ground games whilst Conor does. He's better off taking the money from the Floyd fight and just remaining a celebrity. No point in ruining his legacy even further, a beatdown from Floyd then getting choked out again

someone please explain how the double champ and best striker in the UFC would lose to this

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

Back