Meryl Streep's Golden Globe speech was AMAZING - good for her for fighting back!

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
The only part I didn't like was when she said MMA isn't an art form. That was disrespectful but it can't overshadow the rest of her INCREDIBLE speech. And she might have a point. Is beating up another person artistic? But besides that her speech was incredibly moving and powerful. She talked to the disenfranchised, she summed up the thoughts of a nation. What a woman. What a unbelievable speech

"Take your broken heart, make it into art"

428076.gif

troll thread that is 3weeks too late.

delete

Yes good for her!'

Forget the two confirmed white supremacists commenting.

Not trolling, she is incredible and gave an incredible speech
no one cares, pick a more relevant WR topic to troll, fucking troll noob, jesus christ.

Here, go troll the Sanctuary Cities thread, that's gonna be popular.

It's true. Has anyone had a more uphill struggle through life than Meryl Streep?

She's basically Rosa Parks.

incredible actress, she's really a neo-nazi.

Meryl Streep is potentially even more out of touch than the rest of Hollyweird seeing as how shes so celebrated by her peers. Also the arts while amazing and wonderful are essentially useless. Musicians are way better than actors in that regard as well.

I like the cut of this guys jib lol

Am I the only one who never heard of meryl streep before this speech?

Maybe I'm not the right age but suddenly she's a legendary A-list actress... If you mentioned "Meryl Streep" before I would have assumed it was a male country western singer

Subtlety is the key ts still gave you likes tho

Am I the only one who never heard of meryl streep before this speech?

Maybe I'm not the right age but suddenly she's a legendary A-list actress... If you mentioned "Meryl Streep" before I would have assumed it was a male country western singer
yes, you must be really young if you dont know who Meryl Streep is

I am around 30. Had never heard of her in my life before that speech. Was she in some shemale online series? She's not very attractive.
holy shit, Im actually surprised you havent heard of her.... shes been an actress for years. Also I totally agree, she isnt someone Id consider very attractive either

Back