Merry Christmas war room

Merry Christmas you sweet, sweet fat bastards!

This old gem is my gift to you all. Find a comfy chair, sit back, close your eyes, and take 50 minutes to enjoy this timeless classic.

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Hanukkah to your Jewish posters.

Merry Christmas!

And Happy Holidays!
6eqBmLDvA.gif

Merry Christmas everyone. You may want to know that Ben Saunders is in the merry Christmas sticky in the heavies and is talking to posters

Merry Christmas to the war roomers.

Translation?

Only gonna be funny for insiders I guess, sorry.

The club manager of Cologne tells his players after a remarkably good Bundesliga half season that the new season goal will be to reach the ranks that allow to play in the European Cup. (Cologne has a history of overblown expectations and inflated self image that's rooted in a huge fan base and past success but not in any way recent success, so this is a self parody.) His players get all emotional and then group hug. Cut - the manager asks his assistants 'Europe? Do they seriously believe that? Europe? With this carnival ensemble of a Team?' and bursts into laughter.

Only gonna be funny for insiders I guess, sorry.

The club manager of Cologne tells his players after a remarkably good Bundesliga half season that the new season goal will be to reach the ranks that allow to play in the European Cup. (Cologne has a history of overblown expectations and inflated self image that's rooted in a huge fan base and past success but not in any way recent success, so this is a self parody.) His players get all emotional and then group hug. Cut - the manager asks his assistants 'Europe? Do they seriously believe that? Europe? With this carnival ensemble of a Team?' and bursts into laughter.
No, that's pretty damn funny even for an outsider.

Back