Merkel potentially GONE next week!?

Is Merkel a goner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize this was possible or being considered. Is this just a dramatic headline or a legit possibility?

Angela+Merkel+Migration+Policy+Divides+Coalition+SntvrTDektgl.jpg

MERKEL GONE IN A WEEK?

but who would Merkel about then?

Seehofer is looking for a showdown on refugees. But why now? Seems like a better time to have negotiated that with Merkel was when she was building her coalition in recent months.

Her 4th term as German Chancellor.

And people call out Russia.

Asked what the German Chancellor and her interior minister are clashing over, he replied: “We don’t know really. There is a master plan to solve the migration crisis, which consists of 63 ideas of Horst Seehofer."
<LordRoose>

Could the murder of that girl change Germany as much as shooting of Benno Ohnesorg did 50 years ago?

Merkel will leave on her own terms. She will never be voted out. German people are completely self loathing.

I'll believe it when I see it. Love her or loath her, Merkle is a professional. Not many people play the game better than she does.

Seehofer is looking for a showdown on refugees. But why now? Seems like a better time to have negotiated that with Merkel was when she was building her coalition in recent months.

That's because they have state elections in Bavaria later this year (the CSU only runs in Bavaria) :).

While I would like to see Merkel lose the chancellery over the refugee crisis.
I think they are going to come to a compromise because a break down of government with a new election is currently in no one's interest. And there is no clear option for someone to replace Merkel. Not sure what the proceeder would be anyway.
Also, Merkel has won political showdowns against way more dangerous opponents than Seehofer.

Wow, another of the daily anti Merkel pieces from the Express, who would have thought that ? The express is as about as reliable as the mail on these issues.

If only the mad cow could fuck off.

I m also impressed by Seehofer. Seems like he woke up after 3 years of I don't know what.

I am considering becoming a CSU member in support.

I just realized that Angel Merkel is only 22 years older than Jaleel White. Crazy sht man

For sure. right wing fantasies about Merkel always happen.

Back