Memo argues deep state attacked Trump admin because POTUS represents threat to cultural marxism

Well you goof you could have talked about rules for radicals, a book that influenced Hillary and Obama. But you're a defender of mass murders so I don't expect honesty from you.

I haven't read Rules for Radicals, so I talked about the one I have read. Clinton and Obama are every bit as anti-Marxism as any post-Cold War politicians, hence their overthrow of leftist regimes, tax breaks for billionaires, disregard for labor, and murder of communists.

Nice job moving the goal posts all so that you can get in a lame insult. Fucking moron.

I haven't read Rules for Radicals, so I talked about the one I have read. Clinton and Obama are every bit as anti-Marxism as any post-Cold War politicians, hence their overthrow of leftist regimes, tax breaks for billionaires, disregard for labor, and murder of communists.

Nice job moving the goal posts all so that you can get in a lame insult. Fucking moron.

Obama is anti Marxist? He literally said give communism a chance if it works. Fuck youre stupid.

Obama is anti Marxist? He literally said give communism a chance if it works. Fuck youre stupid.

The pertinent qualifier you appear to be having a hard time with is "if it works".

Big difference. Bigly even.

Wonder when Alex Jones will come out saying what happened today in Spain was a false flag operation to help Trump appear strong against terrorists.

Yea it doesn't work you idiot

That's your opinion, sure. It's an asinine opinion, and I frankly don't think you even have the depth of knowledge to speak as to whether or not it works with any degree of competency, but that's your opinion.

Yeah it's pretty obvious.

I mean, if its not that, CNN has wasted a ton, I mean a ton, of airtime. If.they weren't pushing an agenda against Trump, then... I don't even know lol

Way too complex. Trump is good for ratings. CNN's ratings are better than ever. It's a toxic relationship.

He literally killed communists to install a more (capitalist) profitable Honduran government. Fuck, you can't understand basic (recent) history.

Way too complex. Trump is good for ratings. CNN's ratings are better than ever. It's a toxic relationship.

Fucking thank you. I believe this is in line with @Jack V Savage 's much-maligned argument that CNN is biased for Trump: not that they seek to portray him favorably, but that they give his non-positions more of a fighting chance than they are intellectually worth because they realize how profitable he is (due to his moron supporters).

Fucking thank you. I believe this is in line with @Jack V Savage 's much-maligned argument that CNN is biased for Trump: not that they seek to portray him favorably, but that they give his non-positions more of a fighting chance than they are intellectually worth because they realize how profitable he is (due to his moron supporters).

I think it's a commitment to "balance" more than a realization of how profitable he is, since the election (during the campaign, yes, his ratings value drove some questionable decisions). Imagine if sports announcers were required to pretend that at all times, both sides were equal. A team gives up 5 runs in the top of the first, and then the play-by-play guy cuts to a stats guy who says that the road team has a 93% chance of winning and then asks Bill Swerski for his take, and he says it was a brilliant strategy to wear out the opposing bats and now the home team has them exactly where they want them. The superfans in the WR are going to think, "why did they let that first idiot talk?! Swerski explained it perfectly! They're biased against the home team!" But by having Swerski in there, the overall coverage showed a pro-home-team bias.

Back