Memethread v6: high quality premium memes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3058.jpg

The alt left are complete psychopaths

IMG_3062.jpg

I truly, truly believe you won't find a more insidious, hysterical group of scumbags on the planet today than the democrats.
Anything that is just as bad as the democrats has significant overlap (i.e.; pedophelia with the LGBTAIPPQ borderline NAMBLA shit, or Muslims with their death wish for any thought that goes against their script.)

IMG_3062.jpg

I truly, truly believe you won't find a more insidious, hysterical group of scumbags on the planet today than the democrats.
Anything that is just as bad as the democrats has significant overlap (i.e.; pedophelia with the LGBTAIPPQ borderline NAMBLA shit, or Muslims with their death wish for any thought that goes against their script.)

GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

I dare you guys to actually post memes that aren't your little political pillow screams.

IMG_3063.jpg

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than the Democratic Party

GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

I dare you guys to actually post memes that aren't your little political pillow screams.
The fuck are you talking about retard? Where is the lie? Oh, I get it, you're triggered.

This is literally the thread for political steam blowing off and lols you imbecile

The fuck are you talking about retard? Where is the lie? Oh, I get it, you're triggered.

This is literally the thread for political steam blowing off and lols you imbecile

Ooh retard, edgy. Who accused you of a lie? You have an Alex Jones av, and you think other people are triggered, haha.

Not all memes are political whines, Alex......
LkIwmLh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back