MEME V12...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lHpepMe4prxcsK3CNSJxGWI6RGP2fEiqDZkPXlVJp8E9iMgEBq_IBv2oHrqBHIz-R5vrx5_9iAx0GA_YARH8E7On5s1KuzHYsfP3hDlRIp6nKEpN1qsqz_nUWK3Cfrmh=s1600

Completely fabricated, and nonsensical to boot.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/hondswitz.asp

Does everyone just kind of accept that the right wing produces an enormous amount of ludicrous propaganda? Lol.

Lol, and everyone left.

A lot of you guys need to re-evaluate your principles. Why would anybody post something that they cannot defend? Why would anybody intentionally spread lies about anything?

Lol, and everyone left.

A lot of you guys need to re-evaluate your principles. Why would anybody post something that they cannot defend? Why would anybody intentionally spread lies about anything?
lol you sure did your part of white knighting in the meme thread bro.

Why are you supporting snopes? There track record is as dodgy / wobbly as a transgender knees.

In other news

CTQ19X3U8AATMrq.jpg

lol you sure did your part of white knighting in the meme thread bro.

Why are you supporting snopes? There track record is as dodgy / wobbly as a transgender knees.

In other news

CTQ19X3U8AATMrq.jpg

"White knighting in the meme thread" translates to "Pointing it out when I lie." Lol.

You guys are funny.

Also, yeah, I own guns too. They didn't kill anyone today either. I also didn't post any dumb memes or make anything up!

Crazy. It's almost like I can be pro-constitutional rights AND do it honestly.

"White knighting snopes" translates to "Pointing it out when I lie." Lol.

You guys are funny.

Also, yeah, I own guns too. They didn't kill anyone today either. I also didn't post any dumb memes or make anything up!

Crazy. It's almost like I can be pro-constitutional rights AND be honest.
Then why are posting in a *MEME thread* the point is to post memes not cry me a fucking river.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Then why are posting in a *MEME thread* the point is to post memes not cry me a fucking river.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Be honest. Is meme just a new word for propaganda?

Is propaganda okay as long as you call it a meme?

Then why did the meme explicitly tie leftists to crazy people and crazy people to mass murder of children?
Because the left promotes the normalization of mental illness as progress.

Because the left promotes the normalization of mental illness as progress.

So you're agreeing that you were not okay with blaming the NRA for child murder (or anybody that did not pull the trigger for that matter), but you are now okay with blaming far leftists for child murder?

So you're agreeing that you were not okay with blaming the NRA for child murder (or anybody for that matter), but you are now okay with blaming far leftists for child murder?
I didn't blame them for anything. I liked the meme because the left promotes victim culture and mental illness. I DO believe that those things have made us more susceptible to atrocity, seems blatantly obvious, really.

The left is part of it, no doubt. I've never seen suspicion and fear in society like I have over the past decade.
Just look at it objectively. Why didn't this shit happen all the time in the 80s?

The more we tell people what victims they are, the more bad shit happens. Probably not a coincidence.

I mean WTF? Look what happened during the victim admin-

Mass-Shootings-Frequency.png

And has the left amped this shit up since the election? Don't lie and say they haven't. You've got little dudes sitting in the street screaming-

leftist-screaming256.jpg

That fucking dude is not right in the head. And he is typical. Typical of who the left is leading around by the puppet strings right now. There is a whole generation of people like that getting ready to lead this country.

I didn't blame them for anything. I liked the meme because the left promotes victim culture and mental illness. I DO believe that those things have made us more susceptible to atrocity, seems blatantly obvious, really.

A guy posted a meme that said how much money Marco Rubio received from the NRA. You were morally outraged, and said it crossed the line, and that it is unacceptable to imply the NRA is partially to blame for the murder of children.

Then somebody posted a meme that even more directly stated that another group was responsible for the murder of children. You were suddenly not morally outraged at all. You actually liked that meme, and are still defending it.

You were faking it. You were not morally outraged. You simply disagreed, and pretended to be morally outraged instead of saying you just happened to disagree. You have no moral hesitation when it comes to blaming people for the murder of children. You just don't think the NRA is the one to blame.

Just say that. I don't understand why people bullshit so much on here.

The rest of your post was explaining why you think it's okay to blame leftists for the murder of children. Lol. That's fine, just be consistent and don't pretend there was some moral reason you originally opposed the NRA post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back