Meme thread V9.MM Black Friday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
star-trek-predicting-the-future-since-1966.jpg

Not predicting, more influencing it

Apparently all the outmatic doors slide because of Star Trek. They had great ideas of what the future should have, set that in people’s minds, and technology and inventions caught up

Not predicting, more influencing it

Apparently all the outmatic doors slide because of Star Trek. They had great ideas of what the future should have, set that in people’s minds, and technology and inventions caught up

Regardless of the GOP bad, Dems good aspect of this meme, it's pretty awesome.

Yeah, I am torn on the Obama as new hope, but he certainly did bring that, not sure how much more than that he brought, which of course then followed disappointment, and the empire striking back.

Lmao@ attack of the clones though.

Yeah, I am torn on the Obama as new hope, but he certainly did bring that, not sure how much more than that he brought, which of course then followed disappointment, and the empire striking back.

Lmao@ attack of the clones though.

New Hope was the best one because of the campaign slogan.

DQ7i479XcAAeaDY.jpg
It were three Muslims that attacked the synagogue, which caused a syntax error for Swedish police and media. Swedish media even had headlines, the attack wasn't linked to right wing extremists (I wonder if they have to mention all other groups that weren't involved in the attack, the boy scouts, the farmers association, the salvation army...)

DQ7i479XcAAeaDY.jpg
It were three Muslims that attacked the synagogue, which caused a syntax error for Swedish police and media. Swedish media even had headlines, the attack wasn't linked to right wing extremists (I wonder if they have to mention all other groups that weren't involved in the attack, the boy scouts, the farmers association, the salvation army...)

Mossad doesn't give a shit, judging by their posting.

Wake up lefties: shitlording and hating on Muslims isn't some "alt reich" Trump fan thing, the Jews are excellent at it too.

We're fighting fire with fire, best for the low-Ts to stay the hell out of the way.

Mossad doesn't give a shit, judging by their posting.

Wake up lefties: shitlording and hating on Muslims isn't some "alt reich" Trump fan thing, the Jews are excellent at it too.

We're fighting fire with fire, best for the low-Ts to stay the hell out of the way.
I love that the mossad have a twitter account. And they use it to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back