Meme Thread V5[Official]More lols, less bickering edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModernMoneyFederalReserveCreated.jpg

69cfdd6822bf4d5e5955e589183dd499.jpg

speaking of reporting snowflakes... maybe you guys can stop reporting me? lulz

i didnt report you

i only report people in the mayberry because thats a friendly place and some losers cant keep WR arguments in the WR

On this page so far @Covfefe made 16 posts and they got a combined 2 likes... from one guy

I'm nervous about calling him out because it'll probably be like when everyone told @Helden that his memes suck and get no likes, so he tried to """retaliate""" by spamming more nonfunny memes

But what motivates you to keep posting them if nobody thinks they're funny

Agree with this, but Silicavaginitis's memes are dogshit also.

No offence, brah.

On this page so far @Covfefe made 16 posts and they got a combined 2 likes... from one guy

I'm nervous about calling him out because it'll probably be like when everyone told @Helden that his memes suck and get no likes, so he tried to """retaliate""" by spamming more nonfunny memes

Cry me a fucking river you pussy.
You haven't posted anything funny in 2+ years, and that didn't stop you from massing 15k+ shitposts>

Want unfunny memes, go through your old posting history in other meme threads. Women like men that can make them laugh, so it's no wonder the only women who sleep with you are the ones you pay to do so (self-admitted)

:p

Here, have a sip
18380965_143829602823569_4868135161302089728_n.jpg

I really hope for his sake that he's a high school kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back