Meme Thread V5[Official]More lols, less bickering edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist-t-ag-19781778.png

Saruman just looks like some kook from the mid east. Barely stands out.

I like how all the right memes are accurate and all the left's memes are mainly just anti gay.

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20106813_1414855048562555_2188151374185568093_n.jpg?oh=e58c643d499f4afdbe6784b10806f8b2&oe=59F801DD
Well this has to do with Bill being a man and having the ability and desire to relate to women his own age

Old men who desire young women have development issues

Well this has to do with Bill being a man and having the ability and desire to relate to women his own age

I'm under 40 but I like 'em developed.
Alright. Alright. Alright!
Bill-Clinton-With-Thinking-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg

and Bill Clinton is the wrong guy to hold up as a mature man who eschews younger women for more age-appropriate peers.

Last edited:

That or he doesn't want to allegedly commit suicide after he leaves her.

On this page so far @Covfefe made 16 posts and they got a combined 2 likes... from one guy

I'm nervous about calling him out because it'll probably be like when everyone told @Helden that his memes suck and get no likes, so he tried to """retaliate""" by spamming more nonfunny memes

But what motivates you to keep posting them if nobody thinks they're funny

I noticed that too. :D

Get back to me when you're 70 and let me know how many 70 years old women you're chasing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back