Meme Thread: v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
v7zjn4.jpg

How would they get state-recognized same sex marriage without the state recognizing it? Gay people always could have weddings and say they are married, the fight has been to get the state to recognize

Also, when did conservatives ever want to ban birth control?

This is stupid as fuck

Conservatives donate more to charity at every income level, both absolute and percent of income

The difference is conservatives care enough to donate their own money whereas liberals will only vote force conservatives to donate money instead of putting up their own

to vote in a government which takes away more of other people's money by force = prove that you care about others

it's simple <cheer>

How would they get state-recognized same sex marriage without the state recognizing it? Gay people always could have weddings and say they are married, the fight has been to get the state to recognize

Also, when did conservatives ever want to ban birth control?

This is stupid as fuck

I have no idea. I am not actually in favor of banning guns.
But that is the point of a meme right?
To trigger people so they call it stupid as fuck etc. it does its job.

This is p4p one of the dumbest threads I've seen on the WR so far.

Maybe if it's ironic/tongue in cheek it's actually quite clever, but I doubt it.
So years of Democratic control has been good for black communities?, Democrats didn't used to be proud of the"recently discovered to be hateful" confederate flag?. Most of these are spot on and people are right to take the piss out of the spineless cowards and liars on the left, cry harder while literally denying reality

I take it you are equally as outraged at Cuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi meeting with the Russians?, I can also tell that you we're outraged at Biden's son scoring a big contract with the Ukrainian's?. Oh who the fuck am I kidding, the majority of you lefty's are spasticated hypocrits

hahahaha the funny part is really that you guys think this is offensive and that you're getting at anyone. joke's on you with all of this really

And yet you replied just to make sure they knew that. Sounds like triggered to me

I take it you are equally as outraged at Cuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi meeting with the Russians?, I can also tell that you we're outraged at Biden's son scoring a big contract with the Ukrainian's?. Oh who the fuck am I kidding, the majority of you lefty's are spasticated hypocrits
1kmope.jpg

Ahh poor uneducated conservatives.

I wish that one day your life was good enough for you to care about others.

This is p4p one of the dumbest threads I've seen on the WR so far.

Maybe if it's ironic/tongue in cheek it's actually quite clever, but I doubt it.

So why don't you lames post some anti-Trump memes or something like a couple other guys have? Lmao even in a silly thread like this all you guys can contribute is empty virtue signalling. I find that over the course of my lifetime, so many on the left have morphed into some weird version of the religious right: always offended, no sense of humour etc

This is your response to dinosaurs being knocked off the earth by an asteroid?

{<jimmies}

to vote in a government which takes away more of other people's money by force = prove that you care about others

it's simple <cheer>
Actually a lot of progressives want the government to shift it's spending priorities and the tax burden. I don't necessarily want more taxes or to tax more people. Shifting capital gains to be taxed like income for example, would provide a lot of revenue and not tax more people. It would make work and capital more equitable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back