Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh - you're right I don't know where my head was at on that one.

Saying a quarter million+ families would have been more accurate based off the info he was providing.

That's also assuming all of his employees have families and so does everyone that works in the supply chain that supports his businesses.

I was just making a silly joke I don't really care. I wouldn't be surprised if his companies plus the tech surrounding them did provide for a half a million families around the world.

Probably not, but hiring single people would put him even further off his claim since they don't have families.
It doesn't matter how many members there are, it's still only 1 family. I noticed he pulled a Trump and exaggerated his numbers too.

Wait a second, are you telling me that people are mad at lesbians for not wanting to date biological males? Isn't that what being a lesbian means?

These are the same people who are upset at heterosexual men who don't want to date/bang other men who "identify" as women

Fucking nut bags. Hopefully since they went after lesbians here the alphabet soup crowd pushes back since it's not just us evil straight I have a penis so I'm a man folks that are the target

It doesn't matter how many members there are, it's still only 1 family. I noticed he pulled a Trump and exaggerated his numbers too.

He's been quite emotional lately.

Just look at him trying to demagogue that Thai cave incident like the people involved needed him.

All the kids were out before his silly submarine even arrived.

3fa30d116823d13080bb7e520e272b24.jpg

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back