Meme Thread V15: Bill Cosby Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
9d4ad542582d34e1ffd289b88586ac11.jpg
So he cucks Archie? So you are saying the alpha liberal cucks the cuckservative and the cuckservative still pays for everything? Sounds like you are talking about @Palis

I'm just having some light hearted fun shitting on the terrible memes being spammed here. Mostly out of boredom.

It's not terrible. You just don't want to admit that Liberal memes aren't funny.

Let's ask.

@Farmer Br0wn will you host our gay marriage on your $11 million dollar farm?
@Farmer Br0wn you can throw seeds at us :oops:

So long as it's @Rational Poster and @M3t4tr0n getting married to each other lol.

Otherwise, our farm hasn't hosted a wedding in over five generations. Typically Farmers don't get married out in their fields. Farmers tend to get married in this place that both of you may have heard of, but probably haven't seen in several years.......

.... it's called a church.

So long as it's @Rational Poster and @M3t4tr0n getting married to each other lol.

Otherwise, our farm hasn't hosted a wedding in over five generations. Typically Farmers don't get married out in their fields. Farmers tend to get married in this place that both of you may have heard of, but probably haven't seen in several years.......

.... it's called a church.
How do you find time to shit post on a kung fu message board when you have a 11 million dollar seed farm to run?

It's not terrible. You just don't want to admit that Liberal memes aren't funny.

I don't really care about the lefts meming ability. When it comes to your memes tho, you have posted plenty of shitty ones. I don't even think you read them yourself half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back