Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

1zXMXdH.jpg

Stephen King: Go find censored material

@Horse Style: *shows meme of Macauley Culkin finding censored material as kids have always done*

Siver!: That makes no sense as a rebuttal

@Horse Style: YOU MISSED THE POINT! CENSORSHIP IS MY GOD!!!!!

Stephen King was taking the typical "muh book banning" viewpoint and implying it's because people are trying to hide something from the kids.

You didn't even understand the meme you posted

<Dany07>

Not to mention, the point of my response is asking why creeps like Stephen King weren't pushing this viewpoint back when boys wanted Playboys but is pushing this viewpoint very hard when it's LGBT creeps trying to get kids to read books that contain explicit sexual material. You misunderstood both your meme and my meme

hard-to-use-reason-and-logic.jpg

Stephen King was taking the typical "muh book banning" viewpoint and implying it's because people are trying to hide something from the kids.

Why would anyone ban books if they had nothing to hide?

40dce8650b0fbbe5f74a92fc1867cf5a.jpg

Who gives a shit what offends an old fart?

Or a young loon, for that matter?

People try to ban HP Lovecraft because he was racist.

So what?

GTFO banning shit. Let me read.

508edl.jpg

images

Literally you.
8qq89s.jpg

You don't even understand what the word "ban" means. You're easily one of the dumbest posters to ever post on Sherdog.

By your logic, cigarettes are banned because children aren't allowed to buy/smoke them. Driving a car is banned because people without permits/licenses can't drive them.

images

Literally you.
This makes no sense on multiple levels.

1. It makes no sense as a response to the argument you're having. So you are bad at discourse
2. I don't believe he ever cited the bible as a reason for children not to have access to smut. So you are bad at insulting
3. You presupposition seems to be one must be religious to think smut being accessible by children is a bad idea. So You are bad at logic
4. Thus, You, presumably are not religious so you must think that smut being accessible to children is a good idea. So You are pervert at best and a you know what that I can't say because the mods love this group more than any other
5. The bible is not a single book. But a collection of 66 books. So you are bad at cultural literacy
6. The bible is some of the most challenging and influential writing in the history of time. So you equating biblical literacy with stupidity is actually quite stupid and misses the mark
7. The meme itself makes no sense as previously discussed above. So, to no one's surprise, you (the left) can't meme.
8. You:

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back