Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

GMlRXhcXgAACN7b

Last edited:
I was/am genuinely surprised by how many Karens are in the meme thread.
I'm not genuinely surprised you got banned. It's midweek and these are the only 24hrs @irish_thug is dead sober (pay day is Friday), not hand kitting sweaters (a boy can dream), and paying attention to this thread. You were so close to making it another week!

Dude had to be autistic or something. He threw a tantrum at even the mildest criticism, while calling other people "Karens". Then he started to use Telegram for even normal posts. Something was wrong with him.

8os4ku.jpg

The dude was posting memes with racist depictions of Jews and black people and then tried to shrug it off like it was okay because he was being an equal opportunity offender. Fuck that guy.

The dude was posting memes with racist depictions of Jews and black people and then tried to shrug it off like it was okay because he was being an equal opportunity offender. Fuck that guy.
Jesus Christ, I just made the mistake of going back to page 1 in this thread. That little bitch edited his posts with a bunch of shit and dick pics.

@irish_thug or whoever has to get on that. IP ban that little punk

RIP Rob Rain

A shit-stirring provocateur got banned?

Oh no! Anyway...

I'm not genuinely surprised you got banned. It's midweek and these are the only 24hrs @irish_thug is dead sober (pay day is Friday), not hand kitting sweaters (a boy can dream), and paying attention to this thread. You were so close to making it another week!

We hardly knew him. So young, so brave.

Dude had to be autistic or something. He threw a tantrum at even the mildest criticism, while calling other people "Karens". Then he started to use Telegram for even normal posts. Something was wrong with him.

8os4ku.jpg

Jesus Christ, I just made the mistake of going back to page 1 in this thread. That little bitch edited his posts with a bunch of shit and dick pics.

What a fucking maniac lmao
I think if Rob were here, what he'd say about his banning is obvious:

d28.gif

Now it's clear why he was using Telegram. He planned this all from the start.

@irish_thug apparently started weekend drinking early, or is it that weekend drinking continued until now? Hard to say midweek

Either way I got to deal with that mess. Anyone have memory bleach?

Now it's clear why he was using Telegram. He planned this all from the start.
Yeah. Fucker planted remote activated bombs all over the site knowing he'd trigger them whenever he got banned.

@Irish thug apparently started weekend drinking early, or is it that weekend drinking continued until now? Hard to say on a Wednesday

Either way I got to deal with that mess. Anyone have memory bleach?

Yeah. Fucker planted remote activated bombs all over the site knowing he'd trigger them whenever he got banned.
Gotta give him a little credit for pre-planning his revenge.

Still a complete fuckwit.

Back