Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

I was/am genuinely surprised by how many Karens are in the meme thread.

I mean, you're gonna get banned for sure, you've managed to piss off everyone (except me). But really only a couple of those memes were really on the line of poor taste imo.

The amount of grown men who can't just put you on ignore and have to cry like fucking babies about it is frankly disappointing.

I have Cope on ignore. It's just not a big deal.

@Cherry Brigand Yellow cards, bans, mean nothing to me. I have accepted that freedom of speech doesn't exist. I am not expecting it here on a predominately US forum.

Freedom of speech, i.e.: the 1st Amendment only says that government may not limit what you say.

It has no power over private entities' actions.

I mean, you're gonna get banned for sure, you've managed to piss off everyone (except me). But really only a couple of those memes were really on the line of poor taste imo.

The amount of grown men who can't just put you on ignore and have to cry like fucking babies about it is frankly disappointing.

I have Cope on ignore. It's just not a big deal.
He doesn't bother me. I like the memes against BLM, other commies and the Rainbow People. The Israel memes are funny and accurate especially when talking about RINOs.

But after a while, I'm like "damn @Rob Rain, did a rabbi slash your tires or something?"

Brother, I've been down the rabbi hole. It is what it is
Don't get it confused. I don't have an issue but when you post 10 consecutive memes, all being a variation of the same "Fuck Israel" post, I'm thinking "alright, which Jew landlord or lawyer screwed you over because this shit is personal"

@Rob Rain distributing based memes to the Meme Thread:

200w.gif

I hope the candle that burns twice as bright doesn't burn half as long. :(

/

Wayne-Morse-The-Only-US-Senator-Who-Opposed-The-Vietnam-War.jpg

(Apparently Ernest Gruening was also against it.)

Man it's odd that I block someone, and I rarely even post on sherdog in general, but having that dude (whatever side your on) post in that way wrecked my enjoyment of pooping and scrolling the meme thread. I did however have some positive involved....

pewp.jpg

Back