Social Meme Thread v104: Clown News & Dank Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
aByKY2z_700bwp.webp

abA50pr_460swp.webp

apRqvZW_460swp.webp

aNDenqK_460swp.webp

aE0wz9O_460swp.webp

Goddamn, this is the truth. The 80s/90s had some great black shows. Fresh Prince, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, My Brother & Me (Nickelodeon), Living Single, Martin, Sister Sister, Smart Guy, The Wayan Bros., Wayan Head and one of the greatest superhero cartoons of all time, Static Shock.

Now we have all this nonsense and apparently white liberals think black people stand around whining about racism and oppression 24/7.

Goddamn, this is the truth. The 80s/90s had some great black shows. Fresh Prince, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, My Brother & Me (Nickelodeon), Living Single, Martin, Sister Sister, Smart Guy, The Wayan Bros., Wayan Head and one of the greatest superhero cartoons of all time, Static Shock.

Now we have all this nonsense and apparently white liberals think black people stand around whining about racism and oppression 24/7.
Before the oppression Olympics kicked into full gear in the 2010's, we had some of the best female and minority representation, making it look like we were entering a more enlightened age.

Ben F'n Sisko shouldering cold blooded murder
sisko-ds9.gif

Delenn puting the fear of the first ones into Earth Force

Janeway without Coffee

vs modern day cringe
avengers-endgame-lets-do-this.gif

1f87b096-e9e2-4a16-a2ae-cf12ff791b78_text.gif

Thanks Obama :D

Is that Rebecca Romijn? I used to see her when she went to high school in Berkeley.
To me, just some tittie queen from the internet.
Seems like a fun lovin gal, though…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back