Social Meme Thread v.95: Attack of the Dank Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing to come out of this farce is that all charges against the girl have been dropped. And Megan Rapinoe and the rest of the so-called coppers are now under investigation by the Professional Standards Department, which deals with complaints against the police.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the parents contact a lawyer and put in a claim for compensation, either.
The parents absolutely should, and that cunt should in no way, shape or form hold any kind of power over anyone else, she's obviously a vindictive bitch.

The only good thing to come out of this farce is that all charges against the girl have been dropped. And Megan Rapinoe and the rest of the so-called coppers are now under investigation by the Professional Standards Department, which deals with complaints against the police.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the parents contact a lawyer and put in a claim for compensation, either.
Thank god they were recording. I still am with @Broke Lester there would still be retribution waiting behind the corner for that C down the line when she least expected it.

Apparently the concept of "PM me the evidence supporting your take so as not to clutter up the meme thread" was just too much for you to comprehend.
I thought he'd at least claim the folks who started the use of the term use it consistently, seems he thinks those who complain about it just made it up? Guess he doesn't think much of the self-described woke

02-Pat-Gns-s-06z2fxaj-15.jpg
Look at these unbelievable baby-hands!!

This is one of the funniest CNN clips ever. Sounds as if he is about to cry. Rather than listen to the voters and what they are saying, all they can do is say it is all Trump’s influence, but even worse than Trump’s influence is they don’t support Ukraine! Big mad!

This one also made me laugh, “no matter how much I tell people Biden is amazing for the economy, they just don’t get it! Voters are such dum dums!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back