• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread V.72 Hangover Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
213015678_2248246618645908_5624416742481627525_n.jpg

FYI eyelid surgery sucks i had a ptosis of my left eye after i took a pipe to my orbital during an arrest (the actor Forrest Whittaker has one) its basically the eyelid muscles become "lazy" or droop.. i have had my eye stiched up 3 times and everytime it came back down.. i just keep it as a battle scar now i can still see out of the eye just look drunk or wrecked when im tired... i got pulled over once and by the time i was done explaining it all the cop was like "theres no way you can be impaired and have all that ready to tell me lol"
the stitches blow and it hurts like a mofo.. they have to "wake" you up mid surgery to see if the height is right .. so you are there half wrecked and sliced open and they are like "open your eyes sir open them wider" im like drolling and slurring "fuuuuuuuuck you owwwwwww"
woman-with-stitches-in-eyelid-surgery-recovery-blog-dr-brent.jpg
CFPeOmIVEAEOPvn.jpg
forest-whitaker_243207.jpeg
Damn. That sounds bad.
Was in nasty car accident vs garbage truck and have a droopy eye. Glad I didn't get a surgery with what you've described.

Damn. That sounds bad.
Was in nasty car accident vs garbage truck and have a droopy eye. Glad I didn't get a surgery with what you've described.
yeah dont ... the success rates not super great besides when i stare at people i make them uneasy :) muahahaha
59206381a9c8a.jpeg

Last edited:

she was sentenced to death in absentia. Although Morris sourced black-market petrol for the Nazis, ran a garage for the Luftwaffe, and drove for the Nazi and Vichy hierarchy, others state that this appears to be the limit of her collaboration - and was in any case what she did before the fall of France - and that no evidence exists to support Ruffin's claim that she was involved either in spying or torturing, but perhaps that she was a suitable scapegoat, especially considering her comments before the war.[12][5] Whether or not it is accurate, her reputation for involvement in torture and enjoying it led her to become known popularly as the "hyena of the Gestapo."[3][4]

Seems like someone had a beef with her and wanted her killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back