Meme thread V 21 Hitler literally banned memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1609867_668511553195255_78453905_n.jpg

149469.jpg

Lol the guy who made the original is racist. If I posted his other comics that weren't altered you would agree, but I would get carded. Google A. Wyatt Mann comics and tell me what you get.
don't tell me, report the post.

Concession accepted

<Moves>
Aren't you the guy who says "racist" to posts but doesn't report them, or does, but your requests get ignored for the sham they are. hmmm. Who here is right? Me or you lol.

Aren't you the guy who says "racist" to posts but doesn't report them, or does, but your requests get ignored for the sham they are. hmmm. Who here is right? Me or you lol.

Once you realize that racist means liberals don't like something, you'll see that since he as a lib doesn't like it that it is most certainly racist.

Pretty soon ALL women will be wearing the "Rape-X":

rapexbix.jpg

Game over.......
That's a risky game to play. If he's willing to rape her do you really think he's going to think twice about beating her half to death after she rips his dick to shreds?

I've never reported a post in my life.

You said a pic full of racist caricatures wasn't racist. I tell you how to find the proof that it is, and also the racist behind them, but you refuse to because you don't want to admit you are wrong. If I posted his other comics I could be banned because they are overtly racist and antisemitic.

Racism confirmed <Moves>

Once you realize that racist means liberals don't like something, you'll see that since he as a lib doesn't like it that it is most certainly racist.
No, Google what I said and you will see I am correct.

Sounds about right, says a lot about someone who is so adamant about something being racist and doesn't report it lol.

I've never reported a post in my life.

You said a pic full of racist caricatures wasn't racist. I tell you how to find the proof that it is, and also the racist behind them, but you refuse to because you don't want to admit you are wrong. If I posted his other comics I could be banned because they are overtly racist and antisemitic.

Racism confirmed <Moves>
I posted link about the Serena William pic. It wasn't a racist pic either. "but what about these goalposts over here" "this is your argument - <insert strawman>".

Namaste.

149409.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back