Meme thread V.19: Guns, bible and apple pie edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are far more familiar with nazi propaganda than I.

I have an interest in all things WW2 related.

You can't learn from history if you don't try to actually learn about it.

You should try it.

What about Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, UK, France, and Canada who all have socialized institutions and outperform us in health and education?

Most of the leading medical procedures and treatments come from the US. If you are poor in the US you are given free healthcare. Illegal aliens in the US have free healthcare.

njOUYA7.jpg

That's just a meme bro, learn how to take a joke.

Sounds like something a nazi would say.

Is it fine to call people Nazis as long as you attach a picture to it? There have been dozens of memes on here calling everyone from Parkland high school kids to Obama Nazis or Hitler. Hell, there may have been a dozen posts just calling David Hogg a Nazi. It seems like there are no real principles regarding the issue, just people hiding behind "memes" to call people Nazis and Hitler.

I'd prefer my whining over your racist dog whistling every day of the week.

Compare Nazi propaganda about Jewish people to modern day "memes" (propaganda) about Hispanics and Muslims. Looks pretty similar. You have to be incredibly ignorant (most likely intentionally, but maybe just dumb) to pretend otherwise.

There are funny memes that make jokes, then there is propaganda that should not be referred to by the same dismissive title. The fact that people pretend not to understand that is a little bit deranged to me.

Compare Nazi propaganda about Jewish people to modern day "memes" (propaganda) about Hispanics and Muslims. Looks pretty similar. You have to be incredibly ignorant (most likely intentionally, but maybe just dumb) to pretend otherwise.

There are funny memes that make jokes, then there is propaganda that should not be referred to by the same dismissive title. The fact that people pretend not to understand that is a little bit deranged to me.
So you're saying Hitler invented memes? Interesting.

Lefties stinking up the meme thread again...
Add lack of etiquette to the looong list of social shortcomings.
In other words: post a meme or fuck off, you assholes are ruining the flow of the thread, just like you ruin everything else.

That laughing girl gif is strictly gay BTW, I would ditch it.

They are also dem strongholds with a white minority. Just sayin'.

95fd901ea6050921d8770b44d04507cae7182f8f4c59040b8292d8021be81f86.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back