melania's english

Hey how much you want to bet she got a stud that Trump had to ok?

Whats that called?
Cu- something...

No way a shower head doing its job... I refuse to believe that.

Im not sure why Melanija would have a problem with this. Why would she assume the school is making fun of her? Or is it just because shes not getting a cut of their profits?

Hey how much you want to bet she got a stud that Trump had to ok?

Whats that called?
Cu- something...

No way a shower head doing its job... I refuse to believe that.

That's the funniest part of all this Trump stuff, the plausibility of that scenario. It's called the Anna Nichole effect.

Like mentioned above, her success has nothing to do with her English. I'm sure it helped. Did the folks with the ad get her permission to use her picture? Would she be making any profits from their sale? She is one hot 'babe' for 47, and her accent really turns me on...

Damn it she's hot for 47.

Like mentioned above, her success has nothing to do with her English. I'm sure it helped. Did the folks with the ad get her permission to use her picture? Would she be making any profits from their sale? She is one hot 'babe' for 47, and her accent really turns me on...

She looks like a tranny to me

I think her accent is adorable.

Sexy older woman with thick eastern European accent talking broken English;

That's hot!

Lovely woman, apparently smart as well. Would have thought her above this sort of this; maybe Don's thin skin is rubbing off on her. However, it may just be her image or legal consultant making sure her image isn't used where she's not making money.

Just imagine how far you can go when you're a model and an American billionaire displays a deep interest in you who ends up U.S president.

Back