Melania Trump Wore a Jacket Saying "I Really Don't Care" to Visit Kids in Detainment

She doesn’t have to undermine him, no... but she also doesn’t have to wear jackets with cryptic messages aimed at undermining scrutiny of his agenda.

If she starts making such statements, she is declaring herself an active participant.
It all seems pretty innocuous to me really. I think the focus should remain on the people more directly involved in the administration but you do you fam.

It all seems pretty innocuous to me really. I think the focus should remain on the people more directly involved in the administration but you do you fam.
It was not innocuous.

It was intentionally provocative.

But, whatever, I’ll just go back to wearing my totally meaningless (since words don’t mean anything) shirt.

61NTmBzOzqL._UX342_.jpg

It was not innocuous.

It was intentionally provocative.

But, whatever, I’ll just go back to wearing my totally meaningless (since words don’t mean anything) shirt.

61NTmBzOzqL._UX342_.jpg
Where did I say words don't meaning anything ya goof?

Obviously she meant something but even if so who cares? She's a FLOTUS who shrinks away from the spotlight, not the Secretary of Homeland Security or some other such figure that directly affects policy.

This shit his hilarious. She wears a jacket, liberals cry about how she’s talking shit about kids in a detainment facility.

They make a pretty bloc announcement saying that’s not what it is at all while providing a valid reason....liberals get angry at her for insulting the media for scrutinizing the president.

There’s a saying that comes to mind here:

“Arguing with intelligent people is difficult, arguing with stupid people is impossible”.

Liberals are stupid and arguing with them is impossible because they constantly move goal posts and find new sources for their fake outrage.

This all is proof liberals don’t care about those kids, they only care about taking shit about anything to do with trump.

Where did I say words don't meaning anything ya goof?

Obviously she meant something but even if so who cares? She's a FLOTUS who shrinks away from the spotlight, not the Secretary of Homeland Security or some other such figure that directly affects policy.

So now that she’s not taking shot about those kids, she dosent matter??? You libs sure thought she mattered a few hours ago when you thought she was taking a bit about those immigrant kids...

This shit his hilarious. She wears a jacket, liberals cry about how she’s talking shit about kids in a detainment facility.

They make a pretty bloc announcement saying that’s not what it is at all while providing a valid reason....liberals get angry at her for insulting the media for scrutinizing the president.

There’s a saying that comes to mind here:

“Arguing with intelligent people is difficult, arguing with stupid people is impossible”.

Liberals are stupid and arguing with them is impossible because they constantly move goal posts and find new sources for their fake outrage.

This all is proof liberals don’t care about those kids, they only care about taking shit about anything to do with trump.
Hey, remember that time you said, “It doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a jacket, lol.”

And then remember that time you said, “Come on, it’s perfectly clear what the jacket means, lol.”

I remember that time.

It was today.

Hey, remember that time you said, “It doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a jacket, lol.”

And then remember that time you said, “Come on, it’s perfectly clear what the jacket means, lol.”

I remember that time.

It was today.

Yes I said that, I said that not knowing anything because I’m not involved with them. So what?

Lol you called her a whore like 5 times in that pathetic post alone, I think it’s time you send her a bill for that rent money she owes to your mind.
It's a fact...She's a whore.

Don't white knight her bro.

So now that she’s not taking shot about those kids, she dosent matter??? You libs sure thought she mattered a few hours ago when you thought she was taking a bit about those immigrant kids...
Huh? Either way she doesn't, she's not an active and consequential part of the administration by all accounts. I'm not saying that to insult her, I don't expect her to be a mover and shaker. If anything I say this to defend her, I'm trying to say the left should lay off her since there's no point going after her.

Huh? Either way she doesn't, she's not an active and consequential part of the administration by all accounts. I'm not saying that to insult her, I don't expect her to be a mover and shaker. If anything I say this to defend her, I'm trying to say the left should lay off her since there's no point going after her.

I’m with you, like I’ve said dozens of times now, I’m not even a Trump supporter (although I’m damn glad we got him over hitlery), I just think this non stop 24/7 liberal outrage is pathetic and hilarious.

I was just pointing out that a few hours ago, she was literally hitler, now the announcement was made that the jacket was about the media....she’s “not important”...she sure seemed important to the libs a few hours ago.

This is just another reason the left is gone and trump will win again.

I’m with you, like I’ve said dozens of times now, I’m not even a Trump supporter (although I’m damn glad we got him over hitlery), I just think this non stop 24/7 liberal outrage is pathetic and hilarious.

I was just pointing out that a few hours ago, she was literally hitler, now the announcement was made that the jacket was about the media....she’s “not important”...she sure seemed important to the libs a few hours ago.

This is just another reason the left is gone and trump will win again.
I'm the one saying she's not important, politically at least, to make the point that this is mostly a non-issue not worth attacking Melania over. The other leftists are saying it matters and I'm disagreeing with that.

I'm the one saying she's not important, politically at least, to make the point that this is mostly a non-issue not worth attacking Melania over. The other leftists are saying it matters and I'm disagreeing with that.

And I’m saying I agree with you.

Seriously mods? Not going to, at least, make him change the thread title? She didn't "literally" wear that jacket to go see kids. Come on now.

I’m a biologist but I wasn’t always. I graduated from the university of Colorado boulder with a double major in biology and elementary education, I worked as a teacher at high risk schools for a few years while receiving a masters degree in special education then I went back to graduate school full time for conservation biology, after that i worked at an orphanage in Cambodia for research as well as a medical school in China before moving back to the USA to work as a biologist. For a the government.

No Ivy League education but I’ve never cared about that shit.

Damn bro, you’re just rubbing it in with the orphanage in Cambodia shit.

I practically spit on people who ask me for change...

She doesn't care that Donald cheated on her a 1000 times and she's basically a Russian mail order bride for life.

Nah not at all bro, you just seem overly obsessed with her, charge her that rent!!!
Ill pay the whore with my dick and she will accept it since she is a whore after all...As for you, well you're a cuck so your white knighting is free...Is normal.

Back