Melania Trump Wore a Jacket Saying "I Really Don't Care" to Visit Kids in Detainment

Meh, it dosent even matter, liberal fake outrage is a joke and its going to get Trump elected again. I hope she does more stuff like this.
Of course you hope they degrade the office to nothing, thats the cult's thing. Fake outrage? You mean people are outraged because kids , toddlers, and babies have been taken from their parents and put into places the Trump WH wont show to anybody, and have no record of them in order to reunite? You get a tag when you go to dry cleaner, you get a tag when your suitcase is on plane etc etc, but Trump and his band of idiots cant do any paperwork on kids. Yeah I guess for low life like yourself, you could claim fake outrage by others. You're a fucking clown, stay in the bush loser. Trump has exposed the worst people in the country, you/they are boldly speaking out daily.

Of course you hope they degrade the office to nothing, thats the cult's thing. Fake outrage? You mean people are outraged because kids , toddlers, and babies have been taken from their parents and put into places the Trump WH wont show to anybody, and have no record of them in order to reunite? You get a tag when you go to dry cleaner, you get a tag when your suitcase is on plane etc etc, but Trump and his band of idiots cant do any paperwork on kids. Yeah I guess for low life like yourself, you could claim fake outrage by others. You're a fucking clown, stay in the bush loser. Trump has exposed the worst people in the country, you/they are boldly speaking out daily.

Lol yawn. Looks like you. It the liberal msm bait hook line and sinker.

Stay mad fool.

I’m a biologist but I wasn’t always. I graduated from the university of Colorado boulder with a double major in biology and elementary education, I worked as a teacher at high risk schools for a few years while receiving a masters degree in special education then I went back to graduate school full time for conservation biology, after that i worked at an orphanage in Cambodia for research as well as a medical school in China before moving back to the USA to work as a biologist. For a the government.

No Ivy League education but I’ve never cared about that shit.
Bullshit, you talk like someone with a grade 10 education. The position you take on topics in NO WAY points to any of the experience you claim. You're just another Trump bullshitter like daddy Trump.

Trump has exposed the worst people in the country, they are called liberals. What are you pathetic punks going to be mad about tomorrow??? Maybe the president will drink a Diet Coke or enforce a law you don’t like, we’ll see.

Trump has exposed the worst people in the country, they are called liberals. What are you pathetic punks going to be mad about tomorrow??? Maybe the president will drink a Diet Coke or enforce a law you don’t like, we’ll see.
Or he will try and pass a bill to cut medicare and medicaid by 2 trillion, also killing ACA. Or maybe he will reverse another EO that now allows companies to dump in oceans and lakes. Oh but that 2 trillion that went to corporations in tax cuts with 70% being stock buy backs...you're getting rich right? All the stuff I mentioned was happening today....oh but liberal tears. You are a simpleton being conned by a conman who could care less about you.

Or he will try and pass a bill to cut medicare and medicaid by 2 trillion, also killing ACA. Or maybe he will reverse another EO that now allows companies to dump in oceans and lakes. Oh but that 2 trillion that went to corporations in tax cuts with 70% being stock buy backs...you're getting rich right? All the stuff I mentioned was happening today....oh but liberal tears. You are a simpleton being conned by a conman who could care less about you.

Lol, we’ll see. I’ll bet it’s something nearly as stupid as what jacket his wife wore for a plane ride.

Not American kids. Parents should've stayed in their shithole.

Its fair and reasonable to wonder but given the uncertainty I wonder how much value there really is in thinking about the issue.

Beyond that I think its important that the left not reduce itself to the low that some on the right did when they relentless and needlessly attacked Michelle Obama.

yeah, but I think she was clearly asking for attention with that coat, and her importance in terms of policy has never been more central, given her decision (her hand being forced or not by Bush) to make a public statement. i mean of course her jacket that literally makes a statement is going to be discussed, and i don't think it is a throw away issue. she just may have been talking about Stormy Daniels, but it was a bonehead move on her part given where she was flying to and why. it would be like Laura Bush wearing a tap out jacket on her way to visit Terry Schiavo, or something.

Lol, we’ll see. I’ll bet it’s something nearly as stupid as what jacket his wife wore for a plane ride.
Oh, so no comment on what happened? You just want to say "liberal tears" and "jacket". Thats all the depth of understanding a PHD can come up with?

Oh, so no comment on what happened? You just want to say "liberal tears" and "jacket". Thats all the depth of understanding a PHD can come up with?

Because nothing happened other than dumb liberals getting pissed off about the jacket. That’s it. Nothing else.

It just seems obvious that it wasn't about the kids since she was on her way to visit them.

yeah, but if it was about Stormy, Melania was dumb as ass for wearing that jacket with that statement on it, given where she was headed, and what Trump supporters have been saying all week that they could give a shit about the kids because the parents were breaking the law. she just should wear what she used to wear on planes.

th

If a kid goes to school in a t-shirt that says, "This place fucking sucks..." would you tell the principal to stop reading so deeply into the situation?

Kid's getting a high five and rounds of Slurpee's for their friends from me on that one...

I agree, but context is everything and the timing of when she wore it seems to be of nonzero significance.

To the extent that she's conscious of her image and in control of it, yes. She made choices that appear to have at least some relevance.
I've read since this post that she wore the thing after her visit as well.

My original assessment is correct, unfortunately. I actually liked her.

yeah, but if it was about Stormy, Melania was dumb as ass for wearing that jacket with that statement on it, given where she was headed, and what Trump supporters have been saying all week that they could give a shit about the kids because the parents were breaking the law. she just should wear what she used to wear on planes.

th
That's a man, baby

Back