Megan Anderson is coming!!!

She is Amazonian.

She can take a fucking beating...if you get my drift.

...and still come back for more.

She is...TOUGH.

99% of women would BREAK IN HALF if you truly try to fuck their shit up...so just imagine a girl who could take it...the way you want it...

Just sayin.
I dunno, I think I can break her if I wanted to. Maybe not have her going fully Ronda Rousey Mode after UFC 193 but she will cry happy tears but she's truly hurt like Joanna does after every title defense she has.

I dunno, I think I can break her if I wanted to. Maybe not have her going fully Ronda Rousey Mode after UFC 193 but she will cry happy tears but she's truly hurt like Joanna does after every title defense she has.

Things that would break her would kill a normal girl.

It's hard for me to get excited for anyone who lost to Cindy Dandois

Not a defense but more of an explanation for those interested.

I understand this comment but I am familiar with both fighters. I do understand your point and concerns.

Anderson was a bit unlucky in who Invicta booked for her to fight in the US for the first time. Not having had a chance to train at a well rounded gym in Australia she was a bit behind the curve in grappling and submission work in her US debut.

Dandois is a different kind of fighter. She does Judo and submission grappling almost entirely. She does not like striking and it shows. Not an excuse for Dandois poor striking just something that she doesn't like to do even in MMA, except for ground and pound but she still prefers submissions if possible.

So it was a classic striker vs. grappler affair.

This what Cind Danois is good at:

Dandois tossed Marloes Coenen repeatedly in her pro debut.

When tossed and controlled for the first time in her fight with Dandois Anderson froze up and just couldn't preform. She had no real defense to Dandois throws or grappling control.

End in a triangle. Anderson has been training in the US since this loss and is a better and more well rounded fighter then when she fought Dandois. I still doubt she can defeat Cyborg but that is another topic.

Not hating on Anderson. I was very glad Invicta picked her up and felt she could go far but she is still fairly earlier in her MMA career. I'd like her to have some more experience fighting other people before tossing her in against Cyborg.

And not that Duke was even a decent fighter at this point but Dandois can find a sub from many angles.

Dandois is not as sharp as other submission grapplers out there in Women's MMA though.

Last edited:
Seeing as how we’re talking about one of Aussie’s mma stars, this is practically mandatory listening..

I want to think these weird comments nowadays are just for likes but I think they are serious
Thought I was the only one thinking that, ha ha. Don't see how some of these dudes think she looks like a man, and on the other topic, she's improved A LOT since that Dandois fight !

those panties.... omg.

Too bulky like a man, you know she's been on some special supplements.

Obligatory.

wut2f563.gif

Z40TNnX.jpg
I'd bury my face in that ass all night long hahaha

I'm confused why she pulled out of the first fight ? What is she doing now ? I'm losing a lot of interest

Beyond caring, and the stories ive heard about megan over the last few months i care even less with every passing day

She's got lots of tattoos. That means she's cool, right?

I think she is pretty, but in some pictures I notice that she has long black hairs coming down from her belly button like a guy. And I think that is kinda weird because that’s not something you see every day. Women growing hair in places that they normally wouldn’t exhibit thicker than normal hair is typically a symptom of steroid use.

Above average ass, everything else is overrated, including her fighting skills.

PS: her back looks like a man's.

Back