Meeting a girl on dating app

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So been talking with this girl on a 3 months vacation in my country.

We sent some pics and flirted. We agree I come to her place. I travel for 2 hours by taking the last train of the night.

I see on the radar that we are less then 150 meters apart. I knock. Nothing. Go around the neighbourhood to see if i msde a mistake in regards to address. No answer on app.

I knock on same house. A man answers. I say "Does XXX live here?"

He said yes. But she is asleep. Moreover, she is sharing a bedroom with his oldest daughter. Not invited in.

Now im stuck for 5 hours at a gas station and will not be home for 7 hours.

She later replied with her crappy english "Sorry im resting. Will not go"

Wtf happened?

You traveled 2 hours for a "chick" you just met online?

{<jordan}

Last edited:
how many dick pills did you pop?

dear God. that dude just trolled you, & rubbed three out while listening to your voice on the other side of the door.

a simple look-up of your previous posts reveals that, as usual, literally none of this happened.

a simple look-up of your previous posts reveals that, as usual, literally none of this happened.

I post about what is happening in my life. Is some episodes of my life so strange that it is not believeable?

Why did she do this? She is embarassing herself in front of her family. And she gave me the correct address. Which is a total mindfuck.

Why did she do this? She is embarassing herself in front of her family. And she gave me the correct address. Which is a total mindfuck.

might as well post her pics yo.

I was almost considering it. Maybe I'll add some convo from the app later.
d4160d6ff3f2a44e936f77a2f40cc86577925ac7aa7fa31931d9a42e3f94da5c.jpg

Why do you guys think she did this?

I had a bad feeling because she posted a picture in what looks like a kids room with two beds. I was briefly thinking she might not have the best logistics, but figured the pic was from her home country..

Any insights as to what happened? What she was thinking? It's 4 am and stranded... wanna know why im stranded

Only mature thing to do would be order a bunch of pizzas to her address.

I personally don't like those dating apps... I prefer using different websites instead. They are cool and you always know what to expect from those girls. What do you think, guys?

Back