Social Media becoming more unhinged as Trump leads Biden in the polls

Has to be eliminated? Interesting…

6ce3a437-1ee1-4b65-987c-c0d475dd4769_text.gif

if they truly believe trump is winning and are this despondent then the gop must have an apparatus in place for 2024 to thwart the cheating and the dems know it and have resigned themselves to not being able to properly rig it this time around .. were they acting like this in 2020 ? I don't remember

This is a congressman?

Never heard of Project 25?

You guys just casually dismiss Trump saying exactly what he's going to do.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

if they truly believe trump is winning and are this despondent then the gop must have an apparatus in place for 2024 to thwart the cheating and the dems know it and have resigned themselves to not being able to properly rig it this time around .. were they acting like this in 2020 ? I don't remember

Ah yes, the cheating that exists only in the minds of deranged cultists like yourself.

Ah yes, the cheating that exists only in the minds of deranged cultists like yourself.

way too many shenanigans and weird things going on to say there wasn't cheating going on .. if you choose to act blind, deaf and dumb about it, that's on you

Damn, Trump close to polling above the MoE in agg polling. Biden polling below the 3 top likely GOP nominees.

Wild

They can't be more unhinged than before. They went batshit crazy a while ago and lost all credibility.

Never heard of Project 25?

You guys just casually dismiss Trump saying exactly what he's going to do.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

So now being against election fraud is wrong? You wot mate.

I thought the walls were closing in.

Lol this wasn't a super Nintendo thread?

Trump is getting more unhinged and dumb with his shit.

We've already seen and heard things he wants to do, even if he can't.

It's gonna be hilarious if he wins. I can't wait for all the batshit nonsense he and his supporters come up with.

Folks he's gonna resurrect jfk! Return the power to the people! Not be self serving at all!

Bless the trumpidians!

Trump is only running to give himself a presidential pardon for his federal crimes and no other reason.

These chuds think he'll actually benefit them is hilarious. The dude would spend 2/3 of his term playing golf

Back