Meanwhile on Artem Lobov's Instagram...

where "da fook" are these decent guys you spoke of?
Erosa just fought for the Cage Warriors title and arguably got robbed of the decision. You know, Cage Warriors being the biggest promotion in Europe. Dude got cut after only going 1-1 in UFC. The guy he beat in UFC beat Teymur on TUF. Gruetzmacher is still in UFC and just lost to a top 20 guy in Chas Skelly.

26 fights and 4 TKO wins and people talk about this guy like he has iron fists.

Only iron fist McLobov knows is this.

2949363.jpg

Erosa just fought for the Cage Warriors title and arguably got robbed of the decision. You know, Cage Warriors being the biggest promotion in Europe. Dude got cut after only going 1-1 in UFC. The guy he beat in UFC beat Teymur on TUF. Gruetzmacher is still in UFC and just lost to a top 20 guy in Chas Skelly.
Keep trying man. He lost to the super overrated Paddy and has a good record from fighting cans on the regional. Erosa has some the worst stand up going. Gritz is his only real solid win and really how good is he? Top 40?

Keep trying man. He lost to the super overrated Paddy and has a good record from fighting cans on the regional. Erosa has some the worst stand up going. Gritz is his only real solid win and really how good is he? Top 40?
Majority of guys in UFC that aren't ranked have padded records from fighting cans on the regional scene..

Majority of guys in UFC that aren't ranked have padded records from fighting cans on the regional scene..
Ya then they win fights in the UFC or get cut. The guys you are talking about got cut. Yesterday you were trying to say Jenkins was a good fighter as well. We get it you are a janitor at SBG.

Ya then they win fights in the UFC or get cut. The guys you are talking about got cut. Yesterday you were trying to say Jenkins was a good fighter as well. We get it you are a janitor at SBG.
Bubba Jenkins?

Lobov vs Stephens next.
Lobov by TKO.
Pillow hands knocking out Jeremy Stephens? just like how he said he'd KO Cub and also Amir Khan?? LMAO, don't see that happening bud. that dude is a piece of chicken shit that shouldn't even be competing in the UFC. Cub exposed the hell outta him. Artem serves no threat to ANYONE.

Bubba Jenkins?
James Jenkins. Yesterday you were telling how that's quality win. Here is the thing, if he was not blowing Conor he would not have been invited to the house and definitely not be invited back if he was not Conor's life partner. No matter how you spin it winning a round and getting dummied for 4 rounds don't make you a good fighter. Done with this debate because you are clearly a SBG jock rider.

James Jenkins. Yesterday you were telling how that's quality win. Here is the thing, if he was not blowing Conor he would not have been invited to the house and definitely not be invited back if he was not Conor's life partner. No matter how you spin it winning a round and getting dummied for 4 rounds don't make you a good fighter. Done with this debate because you are clearly a SBG jock rider.
I never said he was a 'good' fighter. I said his skill is better than his record suggests.

His skill is exactly equal to his record.
Would you say the same for someone like Mark Hunt? I know Hunt is clearly the better fighter but if you are going to imply their skill is the same as their record..

Would you say the same for someone like Mark Hunt? I know Hunt is clearly the better fighter but if you are going to imply their skill is the same as their record..

Mark Hunt isn't that great either. Another fighter who is their record.

That being said, most of Hunt's fights were in Pride or the UFC so his mediocre record reflects a greater level of ability than Lobov.

Lobov has a chin and that's literally about it. He's horrible.

I never said he was a 'good' fighter. I said his skill is better than his record suggests.
He is not though. Did you watch him and Hall? Artem only has a chance against people that will stand and trade who have weak chins. His record is not deceiving at all, a one dimensional punching bag with a good chin.

Last edited:
Just watched the fight, from reading the comments it sounded like cub smashed him, I didn't see that at all.

Back