McGregor = Trunks from DBZ

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is what I thought whilst watching the Diaz/McGregor fight unfold. McGregor was carrying too much muscle mass and he just doesn't have the frame for it. It was making him tired and gas real quickly. Diaz is bigger than McGregor and can carry the extra weight easier and fight at a heavier weight more effectively.

It's like Trunks from Dragonball Z:

maxresdefault.jpg

He was this powerful warrior and became supersaiyan and he was strong, but when he fought cell, he went Supersaiyan 2 and put on all these huge muscles:

maxresdefault.jpg

Much like the transformation of McGregor from 145 to 170:

conor-mcgregor-weigh-in-comparison.jpg

It was too much on his body in such a short space of time. Trunks, much like McGregor was too slow and got tired too easily when fighting Cell and lost:

latest

McGregor put on too much muscle mass and was outsized by Nate. He had no experience fighting that heavy and ultimately had no business competing at 170 ibs, he just doesn't have the frame for it.

I'm just glad McGregor didn't take much damage in his loss. I hope he defends his FW title and then moves up and fights whoever has the LW title.

Is dragonball a good cartoon? Im a bit older and have never seen it, but it seems iconic with the younger people

If Conor is Trunks then Aldo is mecha-Frieza I guess :D

ZPztW0c.png

Conor actually reminded me more of Vegeta in this scene

latest

Nah bro he's this guy..
Mr.SatanHerculeWMAT.png

He didn't gass Nate caught him and they weighed around the same amount. Stop with the excuses, I get that denial is the first stage of grief but you Conorites need to move on.

Good.... but I think a better analogy is Conor to Golden form Frieza. I said this last night.

Conor lost because he didn't have enough time accommodate to his new strength in weight and rushed up to 170. He basically gassed just like Freiza and gave up on his hands and knee's

Conor puts on a lot of weight after weigh ins but he didn't for 196.
If u want to talk about his physique show him on fight night.

He didn't gass Nate caught him and they weighed around the same amount. Stop with the excuses, I get that denial is the first stage of grief but you Conorites need to move on.
Nate cuts to 170 ... Conor has to eat more to reach 170

Also, I terms of muscle mass, McGregor was much heavier in this fight

Back