Media Mcgregor Says Would Rather Fight Gorillas vs Bears "I Know A Little Fool That Fought Bears and He Went Running"

Eddie was at 155
I know. That's why I corrected you. But to get back on point, Khabib wasn't losing to Conor in 2016 or any year older then that, he'd bulldoze whatever Conor tried to throw, drive him to the ground and start smeshing. Rinse repeat until he decides to finish.

I know. That's why I corrected you. But to get back on point, Khabib wasn't losing to Conor in 2016 or any year older then that, he'd bulldoze whatever Conor tried to throw, drive him to the ground and start smeshing. Rinse repeat until he decides to finish.

Now imagine Conor kept fighting in mma for those two years and won every fight, and Khabib didn’t train mma for those two years, who wins then…..we know the answer

Now imagine Conor kept fighting in mma for those two years and won every fight, and Khabib didn’t train mma for those two years, who wins then…..we know the answer
well thats a real dumb set of unrealistic circumstance. Its as dogshit take akin to ' ooh if there were another round, he would have won'

Conor has never beaten anyone his size/height whose actually in their prime (Max was way younger and Cerrone was way past it coming off multiple losses).

We do. Khabib destroys him. It's hilarious that people like you still exist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back