McGregor says he'd beat Mayweather in a rematch

DkZefqO.gif

Is Conor still feeling the effects of mild brain trauma?

#Concussed

He'd say anything that could possibly avoid defending his UFC title.

>It would've been the easiest twelve round fight of my life

Well, he's not technically wrong. It already was. Also the hardest.

Do people expect the only champ-champ in history, the arguable biggest sports star on the planet, an egomaniac type A personality individual to lose a contest and say "I could never beat him....he is just better than me and it is hopeless"? The reason Conor has continually succeeded are the reasons why many laugh at him. To achieve the level of success Conor enjoys, you have to be insane and not see the world as others do. And seeing as Conor enjoyed so much success early and with a gas tank, is it no wonder he thinks he would fair better, even tho many want him to accept that he had no success and it was all May's doing?

Last edited:
Mayweather toyed with him and walked Mcgregor with absolutely no respect

If anything Floyd makes it look easier in a rematch.

Do people expect the only champ-champ in history, the arguable biggest sports star on the planet, an egomaniac type A personality individual to lose a contest and say "I could never beat him....he is just better than me and it is hopeless". The reason Conor has continually succeeded are the reasons why many laugh at him. To achieve the level of success Conor enjoys, you have to be insane and not see the world as others do. And seeing as Conor enjoyed so much success early and with a gas tank, is it no wonder he thinks he would fair better, even tho many want him to accept that he had no success and it was all May's doing.
It's not just Conor, ANY high level competitor is going to have this same attitude. People here always go crazy about it when someone says "yeah I'd beat X in a rematch" or "sure I can beat Y." Because they've never been that good at anything, and can't understand the mentality it takes to be at the top.

Being utterly delusional is part of why people seem to like him, so I guess he should just keep it up.

a decent amateur would destroy conor in a boxing match

he should shut the fuck up and go back to mma and defend his belt

Conor was completely out boxing Floyd in the beginning.

Floyd fought the way he did because he HAD TO.

plus got a gift from the ref for that "low blow".

Conor didn't even try any sort of trickery, it was pointless to keep his sbg training going if he was not going to try and confuse mayweather.

If Conor had a full freddie roach camp he'd stomp mayweather.

Rematch is necessary.
giphy.gif

Conor will/would never beat Floyd in a boxing match. He already had the best shot anyone has had until this day. He got to face the worst Floyd Mayweather ever and he still couldn't get the job done. I just can't see in what circumstances he could beat Floyd. Maybe if he waits 10 more years in order to Floyd get even older he might have a shot.

It comes to a point where nobody takes you seriously anymore. Conor has reached that point. Other than his dumb fans and uneducated casuals, nobody really cares.

He couldn't even beat Paulie so gtfo mcpussy

He'll beat the McCunt fans for sure. Rob their $$

Back