McGregor reduced to this

The whiskey is a novelty and is just gonna die eventually. Conor has a few more fights that could net him total another 100 mil. I say he fights 2-3 more times and retires. And if he does good for him.

Haha his life is better than any of ours.

He's played the game better than any ever before him.

If you don't look up to him you should.

Kudos Conor, kudos.

i showed up at work today and did what i was supposed to

last time conor showed up at work he did everything wrong and didnt get a single thing right. nothing went his way at all

why should i look up to a guy that is getting paid to fail

I doubt he wants to go out on a devastating loss

He can't just run away from this

i showed up at work today and did what i was supposed to

last time conor showed up at work he did everything wrong and didnt get a single thing right. nothing went his way at all

why should i look up to a guy that is getting paid to fail

He made his company a shit ton of money

The whiskey is a novelty and is just gonna die eventually. Conor has a few more fights that could net him total another 100 mil. I say he fights 2-3 more times and retires. And if he does good for him.

How much profit does he make from each bottle of Proper 12 sold?
Let's say $5 total

1,000,000 bottles sold a week = $5,000,000
52 weeks in a year = $260,000,000

Is that a truck that sells whiskey on the streets? wow, Conor truly is an innovator in all fields.

In all fairness I wouldn't fault Conor one bit if he walks away now. He made his fortune and secured his future.

This is fucking sad.

Dude is acting like he isn't hurting from being emasculated.

Still hasn't talked about the lost, other than Instagram post which makes it seems like he doesn't really care lol.

Haha his life is better than any of ours.

He's played the game better than any ever before him.

If you don't look up to him you should.

Kudos Conor, kudos.
There are not many things that ppl enjoy more then bashing someone who has succeeded. Proof of which is the endless GIFS of fighters failing that ppl inevitably post when there names come up.

i don't like conor, as obvious from my posts about him, but i'm glad to see an mma fighter making money not fighting. Like luke with his ralph lauren money, schaub with his podcast and showtime money, etc.

more fighters should follow in their steps in trying to secure stuff after their fighting days are over.

Meh, if that was solely the case there would have been no Khabib fight. He more than secured his future with Mayweather. He had all the capital he'd ever need to pursue other things. Unless he actually blew through 100 mil that quick.

Retire from the sport before the sport retires you.

Take the Khabib loss, pick himself back up, have a good run for a few more years and hang it up by 35. Maybe sooner if he can get some serious momentum in the years coming up.

There are not many things that ppl enjoy more then bashing someone who has succeeded. Proof of which is the endless GIFS of fighters failing that ppl inevitably post when there names come up.

Sad huh.

i don't like conor, as obvious from my posts about him, but i'm glad to see an mma fighter making money not fighting. Like luke with his ralph lauren money, schaub with his podcast and showtime money, etc.

more fighters should follow in their steps in trying to secure stuff after their fighting days are over.

Great post.

Meh, if that was solely the case there would have been no Khabib fight. He more than secured his future with Mayweather. He had all the capital he'd ever need to pursue other things. Unless he actually blew through 100 mil that quick.

Not necessarily, he had to have an MMA fight again. Maybe now he's realised that he can't be a champion anymore so he's retiring. It definitely looks like he's retired to me

Back