McGregor reduced to this

Lol at the idiots who think he’s licensed to drive that truck in the US.

Just posted it on his IG...

1Gtyo0W.gif

dFvvKkj.gif

Conor03.gif

Hahaa he spent all his money on drugs and liquor now he has become a truck driver delivering potatoes all the way from Ireland.

"Proper potatoes yeh!"

Lol the haters are still jealous and bitter as usual.

Lol the haters are still jealous and bitter as usual.
I'm not a hater bro, just making a joke. If you look I liked the orignal post as well as all the posters who made positive comments about Conor's success.

I like playing on stereotypes such as Irish and their potatoes. This is a part of comedy. Do you not have friends you sometimes make fun of?

Doesn't mean you hate them.

Look how silly my post is. You should able to tell I'm just joking.

And if you look at post history you can see I was on the notorious bandwagon. I'm glad for his success and that he's doing well. Doesn't mean we can't joke and poke fun sometimes.

I'm not a financial fan but Khabib nearly kills himself cutting to lightweight when he should be fighting welterweight so good on Conor moving up weights unlike Khabib the weight bully chicken

He can hug lightweights with his strong core but would get wrecked at Welterweight where Conor had the marbles to fight and chicken weight bully Team Tiramisu Khabibi didn't

The bum fighter called off 2 fights with Ferguson already with a failed weight cut and wants to retire rather than move up like Conor did

I'm not a hater Woodley is shorter than Khabib so they should both be fighting at Welterweight, do you think Woodley would nearly kill himself cutting to lightweight? No because he isn't a chicken like Khabibi
Welcome back

Haha his life is grander than any of ours.

He's played the game better than any ever before him.

If you don't look up to him you should.

Kudos Conor, kudos.
we know he is life is better than yours, because you said it.
we know you look up to him.

as for the rest of us well-adjusted adults, our lives are just as satisfying. how does it feel to longingly watch others live the life you want? sounds depressing. lol

I'm not a hater bro, just making a joke. If you look I liked the orignal post as well as all the posters who made positive comments about Conor's success.

I like playing on stereotypes such as Irish and their potatoes. This is a part of comedy. Do you not have friends you sometimes make fun of?

Doesn't mean you hate them.

Look how silly my post is. You should able to tell I'm just joking.

And if you look at post history you can see I was on the notorious bandwagon. I'm glad for his success and that he's doing well. Doesn't mean we can't joke and poke fun sometimes.

Alright fair enough. I guess sometimes it’s hard to distinguish between the jokes and the bitterness.

Bet he hasn't drive a truck like that in his life. he's just promoting his cheap booze, once his charisma can't promote that shit booe sales will drop. I mean, a shirt of his clothing line is 56 bucks!

overrated fighter selling overrated stuff.

Cmon man! That's not what I'm saying AT ALL.

It was a response to a troll of an OP which was trying to mock him.

I think what you do is admirable. I'm jealous!

He fucked up with the bus for sure. But let's not judge him by one of his lowest moments.

I think he has navigated himself an extraordinary career in and out of the ring and that can be celebrated for sure!

Edit:
I edited that first post to say grander, rather than better. It's more aligned to what I was trying to convey.
AlhyndulAlham

I bet he will end up making way more money on the whiskey than he ever will fighting

we know he is life is better than yours, because you said it.
we know you look up to him.

as for the rest of us well-adjusted adults, our lives are just as satisfying. how does it feel to longingly watch others live the life you want? sounds depressing. lol

It feels good to be able to celebrate greatness and look to others for inspiration to continually improve.

But you do you bro, you do you

:kiss:

I'm not sure what that means
Spelt it wrong my bad
English translations of alhamdulillah include: "all praise is due to God alone" (Muhammad Asad) "all the praises and thanks be to Allah" (Muhammad Muhsin Khan) "praise be to Allah" (Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Marmaduke Pickthall) "all praise is due to Allah" (Saheeh International)

Spelt it wrong my bad
English translations of alhamdulillah include: "all praise is due to God alone" (Muhammad Asad) "all the praises and thanks be to Allah" (Muhammad Muhsin Khan) "praise be to Allah" (Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Marmaduke Pickthall) "all praise is due to Allah" (Saheeh International)

No worries, I did try google.

Bismillah Brother.

Let’s make one thing clear here; @Hitto has fucking problems.

Now that that’s out of the way, Conor is still doing great for himself even after that drubbing from Khabib. He’s the biggest MMA fighter in the world, it’s not surprising he’s found other outlets to continue his success.

It's amazing how different and humbled Conor looks without his aura

He's like a completely different person

Back