McGregor never provokes guy who are three weight classes bigger than him

Mcgregor had some back and forwards with Luke Rockhold too, Rockhold said he would slap conor when he seed him.

The Mountain has strongest man in the world power. Conor technically could but I don't know.

Strength and punching power are two different things but yea a guy his size is going to throw heavy on a small guy like Conor.

Unlike Covington, Conor has fought in 3 weightclasses.

Except Jon Jones, who would kill Conor, with or without Turinabol.
And Brock, who would... I can't even find the right verb.
The verb is rape. Rape, figuratively or literally. You decide

Mcgregor had some back and forwards with Luke Rockhold too, Rockhold said he would slap conor when he seed him.
conor-luke.jpg

Slap him...Pose for pictures with him...Same thing

Did he trashtalk in Rockhold's face without bodyguards?
Ok come to think of it now Rockhold was the one that started talking shit about Conor first, Conor simply responded by saying Rockhold is a bum that never fought anybody good.

Could McGregor beat the Mountain in a street fight? That's a big size difference and he isn't Royce.

Lol...are you fucking kidding? Conor would get his aashole turned inside out. It would be a slaughter.

Yea pick a fight with a bigger fighter then goes crying to the cop when the bigger fighter fights back.

Colby is nothing but a small dog. All bark and no action. bark bark bark. barking at everyone then goes hiding behind the owner and continue barking if the bigger dog barks back. That's Colby for you.

Conor is the tame medium sized dog. Let's you bark and doesn't give a fook. Who da fuck is dat little twerp barking? Who cares..but if you bite him, he will bite back and wreck ya.

Lol...are you fucking kidding? Conor would get his aashole turned inside out. It would be a slaughter.
Do you even train?

A trained fighter will always beat up a laymen. Size don't matter.

Yea pick a fight with a bigger fighter then goes crying to the cop when the bigger fighter fights back.

Colby is nothing but a small dog. All bark and no action. bark bark bark. barking at everyone then goes hiding behind the owner and continue barking if the bigger dog barks back. That's Colby for you.

Lol
Colby “The Chihuahua” Covington
Colby “The Cocker Spaniel” Covington

Maybe I dont remember this right, but didnt Werdum also talk about wanting to shut up McGregor with his fist (this was before he moved on to boomerangs) at some point in the last two years for talking about Brazil?
It was back when Werdum was supposed to fight Cain Velasquez. Velasquez got injured, so Stipe stepped in as a late notice replacement. But Werdum refused to fight Stipe, citing a toe injury all of a sudden, pulling himself out of the main event and destroying the card. He even said that if it was Cain, he would've fought.

McGregor - who has fought numerous late notice replacements and saved lots of cards - said Werdum was a massive pussy for doing this. That it was a bitch move. This made Werdum angry for some reason.

It was back when Werdum was supposed to fight Cain Velasquez. Velasquez got injured, so Stipe stepped in as a late notice replacement. But Werdum refused to fight Stipe, citing a toe injury all of a sudden, pulling himself out of the main event and destroying the card. He even said that if it was Cain, he would've fought.

McGregor - who has fought numerous late notice replacements and saved lots of cards - said Werdum was a massive pussy for doing this. That it was a bitch move. This made Werdum angry for some reason.
McGregor handpicked his opponents in the first place. He refused to fight dangerous opponents and picked Nate "Cabo" Diaz. Werdum has fought the best guys in the division, Fedor, AA, Overeem, Stipe, velasquez, hunt, ronda's husband, big nog, big foot, nelson, JDS, Vera, Gonzaga, alex emelienko, Kharitonov. McGregor should change his name to McDuck

McGregor handpicked his opponents in the first place. He refused to fight dangerous opponents and picked Nate "Cabo" Diaz. Werdum has fought the best guys in the division, Fedor, AA, Overeem, Stipe, velasquez, hunt, ronda's husband, big nog, big foot, nelson, JDS, Vera, Gonzaga, alex emelienko, Kharitonov. McGregor should change his name to McDuck
McGregor accepted the Nate fight to save a card when another Brazilian, RDA, pulled out on 2 weeks notice. You know, exactly the kind of situation Werdum pussied out of. Great example, dumbfuck.

So on the one hand you have McGregor, who rises to the occasion and accepts late notice replacements repeatedly, and then you have Werdum who kills entire cards because of a sore toe.

Conor fought Nate who is a super heavyweight.

Conor made this mistake once and got ridiculed.

Mousasi said. "I got a private message from Conor McGregor. He was cursing at me, the little f**k. He was threatening me. I said 'What are you going to do with your 50 kilos?' The f****r was threatening me with a knife. He knows I could beat his ass any day."

Back