McGregor’s Coach Visualizes Another KO In Khabib Clash

This dudes a massive fraud, Conor could of been goat if he was at another gym (iron sharpens iron)

Khabib clash? That clash will never happen because you're ducking him, Irish Edmund.

Head movement! Duck! Head movement Duck! Head movement Duck!

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

I do think this is the immovable object and the unstoppable force. [Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor are] on a path to meet each other

giphy.gif
Camp Conor needz to shut da f*k up they just sounding silly now with these sound bites & tweeting. You wanna know how to stop the unstoppable force say defend your title, and watch Conor run...

giphy.gif

Is it possible to have a thread where people actually look at the potential fight and not just childish shit talking? Doubtful.
You really are having a hard time with all these mean Conor "Haters" today...Huh?

You really are having a hard time with all these mean Conor "Haters" today...Huh?
Nah. It doesn't bother me. That ship has already sailed. McGregor has already accomplished everything. I do like to watch Khabib and Conor fight and woiuld love to see them fight each other.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cono...famous-ko-eventual-khabib-nurmagomedov-clash/

“I do think this is the immovable object and the unstoppable force. [Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor are] on a path to meet each other. I’m of course watching everything that he does. In his last fight, I just think when you’re facing somebody with the type of stopping power Conor has in his hands, if you stand very much upright and just kind of walk toward somebody to get a body lock, that’s a risky strategy. I find it hard to visualize anything else other than Conor knocking him out.

“We have to be ready because he’s shown he can walk through some shots and there will be those grappling exchanges, so we’ve got to be in incredible shape, in great shape. We’ve got to be ready for his chain wrestling and how he puts his takedowns together. But that’s a match-up as a fan I’d love to see. I think it’s an ultimate striker vs. grappler match-up. I think Conor’s striking, with his submission game as well, would cause problems. But long story short, within two rounds I think Conor would knock him out. I think it would be a little bit like the Eddie Alvarez fight, and he was stopped in the second.”Coach John Kavanagh speaking on Facebook Live via MMA Junkie.

This fight will happen. Bank on It
He visualized a Mayweather knockout too. He is a false prophet

No, he has not actually.....
ZERO defenses.
Meh. Don't care. I'm sure you'll move the goalposts again if he decides to step back in the octagon. You're really late to the party. That schtick ended already. Wars over, dude.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cono...famous-ko-eventual-khabib-nurmagomedov-clash/

“I do think this is the immovable object and the unstoppable force. [Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor are] on a path to meet each other. I’m of course watching everything that he does. In his last fight, I just think when you’re facing somebody with the type of stopping power Conor has in his hands, if you stand very much upright and just kind of walk toward somebody to get a body lock, that’s a risky strategy. I find it hard to visualize anything else other than Conor knocking him out.

“We have to be ready because he’s shown he can walk through some shots and there will be those grappling exchanges, so we’ve got to be in incredible shape, in great shape. We’ve got to be ready for his chain wrestling and how he puts his takedowns together. But that’s a match-up as a fan I’d love to see. I think it’s an ultimate striker vs. grappler match-up. I think Conor’s striking, with his submission game as well, would cause problems. But long story short, within two rounds I think Conor would knock him out. I think it would be a little bit like the Eddie Alvarez fight, and he was stopped in the second.”Coach John Kavanagh speaking on Facebook Live via MMA Junkie.

This fight will happen. Bank on It
God, I hope it really does. I'd love to see these two fight for the belt. It's such a perfect clash of styles.

something to be said for fighting a wrestler on short notice when preparing for a striker as well. Taking a short notice fight Is a huge risk for both fighters.

Not when you claim that you don't train for specific opponents, that you only sharpen your skills which Conor has stated on multiple occasions.

Back