Economy McDonald's' prices have doubled in 10 years

This hurts, much more so than my clogged arteries and fatty, inflamed liver

GOGqjJbWMAAXEpP

images

Raising Canes got to be the worse sauce offenders

you dont get one with your order, 45c per sauce (that I dont particularly like)....... f that
Raising Cane's doesn't give you a sauce automatically with your meals anymore? Wtf?

Raising Cane's doesn't give you a sauce automatically with your meals anymore? Wtf?
I dont get the meals, not sure, have a big family and we get like 50 bucks worth of fingers

no sauce, that's extra...................................................

we use "texas" bread from costco with our cane's meal to save money

I started smoking weed in 2003 and the dollar menu was all we needed. Plus do it yourself pumps for sauce... now they make you pay extra if you want more than one sauce..

MAGA
Hang on, WHAT. You go to, is it McDonald's, ask for extra packets, and they charge you?

Hang on, WHAT. You go to, is it McDonald's, ask for extra packets, and they charge you?

you get one sauce, hot mustard and/or sweet and sour, which are only two I every ask for, and they give you one per item ordered, otherwise they charge extra. I have experiecned both 10 and 50 cent per extra sauce

I had McDonalds recently at like 2am after a night of drinking and ngl that shit popped off. That’s pretty much the only time I’d consider going there lol.

The craziest thing is that the hashbrown is $3.19 for one. Not too long ago they were 2 for $1

also, the fries are shit now. Even when fresh they suck. Like they have no salt

McDonald's fries are garbage.

Don't know what happened, they used to be good. Same for Whataburger. They went to shit when some Chicago corporation bought them out.

Prices have doubled across the board in a decade for food but the economy is doing well because corporations are earning more money.

Fuck the regular people.

Is that why dozens of other media outlets across the world relayed the exact same changes as indicated by McDonalds ahead of its 50th anniversary including quotes from McDonalds execs justifying the changes marked in the press notice?
https://metro.co.uk/2023/12/01/mcdo...ncluding-big-macs-full-list-changes-19911358/ (the original source I presented you)

Yes, my stubborn little shortbus, this is very much it.
Thanks for the half assed effort.

ABC article... no mention of size reduction
STVnews...no mention of size reduction
Business Insider...no mention of size reduction.

You are spare fucking parts, bud.

All this embarrassment for you because you couldn't let a joke, that had nothing to do with you go.

@Lucas1980 even gave you a like for that nonsense.

Again.... this ain't it.
tbf, I didn't read the WSJ article, it seemed to be behind a paywall, and I just didn't bother.

All this embarrassment for you because you couldn't let a joke, that had nothing to do with you go.

Again.... this ain't it.
tbf, I didn't read the WSJ article, it seemed to be behind a paywall, and I just didn't bother.

You never seemed this unhinged before losing to me in that avatar bet.

What have I done?

You never seemed this unhinged before losing to me in that avatar bet.

What have I done?
wtf are you talking about. I'm just responding to another poster's attack on humor. Fuck that guy.

King Hippo and I are comrades of a sort,but @Madmick had to be all retarded poindexter and....well, uhm, actually...

But I am the unhinged one? C'mon now.

Still, I will have my revenge on you, @ColemanwastheGOAT and you will rue the fucking day!!!..... lol.

Again.... this ain't it.
The other articles didn't mention regional-specific changes. The Metro (a major UK media outlet) mentioned the size reduction in the US. It also cited that Big Macs would be cooked in batches of 6 instead 8 just as the other outlets noted the same as that was not regionally specific. What evidence do you have the Metro is inaccurately reporting? Do you believe it's a coincidence that every other change mentioned by any specific news body matches the same mentioned in any other, and all credited McDonalds itself as naming the changes?

This is a familiar script, so how about we not waste time? Let's skip ahead past several pages of me continuing to twist my boot into your throat, and instead get you to start tagging other perpetually traumatized posters by yours truly so they come join a #RentFree circle jerk, complain with unfounded accusations about my modding, and bring up a bunch of old unrelated threads in a butthurt endeavor to save face in this exchange. It'll save us both a lot of time.

The other articles didn't mention regional-specific changes. The Metro (a major UK media outlet) mentioned the size reduction in the US. It also cited that Big Macs would be cooked in batches of 6 instead 8 just as the other outlets noted the same as that was not regionally specific. What evidence do you have the Metro is inaccurately reporting? Do you believe it's a coincidence that every other change mentioned by any specific news body matches the same mentioned in any other, and all credited McDonalds itself as naming the changes?

This is a familiar script, so how about we not waste time? Let's skip ahead past several pages of me continuing to twist my boot into your throat, and instead get you to start tagging other perpetually traumatized posters by yours truly so they come join a #RentFree circle jerk, complain with unfounded accusations about my modding, and bring up a bunch of old unrelated threads in a butthurt endeavor to save face in this exchange. It'll save us both a lot of time.
Your "evidence" was irrelevant to your assertion of patty size reduction. If you could provide a primary source, you would have.

I don't have any opinion on your modding, YOU are irrelevant as well.
You do seem to have an awfully high opinion of yourself though. If there IS a bunch of posters that think you're shit, maybe they are on to something?

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but you haven't done so yet.

That said, you seem to be getting a bit emo, so I will bid you adieu.

The saddest part is people are still willingly paying those prices.
I think a lot of oligopolies figured out they could raise prices like this during the pandemic era and people would still pay it. They price hikes in a lot of sectors have little to do with anything other than the fact that we are willing to pay it.

Unfortunately you can’t fix that without making laws that bust up these oligopolies or punish them for it to restore competition. You’ll never get that in the US with roughly half the country shitting their pants when the GOP calls it communism

You’ll never get that in the US with roughly half the country shitting their pants when the GOP calls it communism

i don't think that's a fair statement. if we're going to play the tribalism game, right now the democrats are much more about bowing down to big business while crushing small businesses and the middle class.

in the last 4 years, the average citizen saw a big drop in personal freedoms and a hit to wealth. i will never forget what democrats did during covid.

Just paid 24 dollars for 3 blizzards with extra oreo from dairy queen .

In Albuquerque. NM.

Got a job offer and decided to buy some treats to my homies who helped me get it.

Back