Mayweather vs Tenshin rules announced

No Judges, but still a ref to save Floyd when her turns and turtles into a ball

960x0.jpg

Robert Byrd should've deducted 8 points.... making sure boxers don't pop boners are difficult rounds to score. can't blame Floyd... Floyd should've filed sexual assault

191007.jpg

wrestling-pic.jpg

bba352fd7e640ecb7abc3daa68e4754e.png

So Floyd is boxing against a smaller shorter kickboxer who weighs 121lbs for 3 x 3 minutes at a weight of 147lbs. So Floyd could be +20 lbs heavier on fight night. Wow I can't predict who will 'win' this

This is the fight we've been waiting for all our lives.

Shocked Jeff Mayweather isn't the special guest ref.

Floyd is making a HUGE CONCESSION as the "A" side, by using RIZIN gloves. His shoulder roll defense won't be nearly as effective.

Floyd is making a HUGE CONCESSION as the "A" side, by using RIZIN gloves. His shoulder roll defense won't be nearly as effective.
hes been using 8 oz gloves for majority of his carrer, boxers below MW wear 8ozs..

Floyd is gonna KO him. What a joke. Does Rizin actually think people will pay money to watch Floyd have an exhibition boxing match against an obscure Japanese kickboxer on NYE?
Rizin doesn't operate on the PPV model, that only exists in the US. This fight is clearly for the Japanese audience, and Tenshin is a huge star there. This will only make him even bigger, which is why Rizin is spending money to make this fight happen.

Also, for those confused about 3x3 rounds that's the Kickboxing format...

We should all collectively boycott this bullshit
Why? Japanese MMA cards have a tradition of including other sports and other athletes from other sports.

Lets be real guys, Floyd doesn't get hit, and he has impeccable accuracy. 3 rounds of no surprise.

Floyd will win with ease, buy he's getting hit. That guy looked fast enough to get him a few times.

I didn't think Conor would hit May either but he did. Yeah Floyd didn't fight his usual style but he still got hit by shots his younger self would have avoided.

This little guy looks fast as fuck and will land.

Dude looks good!
I mentioned it earlier, but Naoya Inoue's coach said Tenshin has the potential to be world boxing champ by his 2nd pro fight.

He's not famous because of his acheivements, he's famous because he's a prodigy. If he dedicated his career to boxing he could be world champ I'm sure.

So this is going to happen

<DCWhoa> <DCWhoa> <DCWhoa>

Yeh of course it has to be boxing rules. PBF get juked in any other ruleset, and he knows it.

Back