Jeff Lacy 169 vs Peter Manfredo Jr. 169
Daniel Ponce De Leon 121 vs Eduardo Escobedo 122
Wes Ferguson 134 vs Edner Cherry 134
Matthew Hatton 148 vs Frankie Santos 148
Daniel Jacobs 163 vs Jose Hurtado 163
Danny Garcia 144 vs Jesus Villareal ??
Jonathan Oquendo 123 vs Andres Ledesma 123
Jose Rodriquez 154.5 vs Ishmail Arvin 155

I know I have been a little late on this, gone a whole week in my new place without internet. But here it is, the last big fight of the year. Can Pretty Boy Floyd claim another victim and outslick the pride of Britian Ricky Hatton? I'm surprised that most boxing writers think that this will be an easy fight for Floyd, sure he has the handspeed and footwork, but Hatton has a relentless body attack and is not afraid to play rough. One thing is clear this will go the distance, I got Floyd by close decision.

Then we got Jeff Lacy vs Peter Manfredo, a very interesting undercard bout, Lacy sure hasn't looked the same since Zag destroyed him and Manfredo has never been a top ten guy. Both boxers are coming off a long layoff, this one should be explosive, hopefully Manfredo pulls off the upset.

Daniel Ponce De Leon is one of the hardest hitters and he'll take his crude technique and crush the poor Escebedo in a short fight that will be fun while it lasts.

The last name to mention is Danny Jacobs, a former top US amateur, he just missed making the Olympics team but is very very young and has a real bright future, he'll be something to watch in 2 years.

There is a lot going on tonight with the TUF finals as well, lets get a nice PBP thread going, I expect 100 responses by midnight.

What will everyone be drinking? I know KK will be nose-deep in that banana puckers shit he likes so much. Mac's Ale for me until it runs out, and then Ill have to move onto the whiskey.

What will everyone be drinking? I know KK will be nose-deep in that banana puckers shit he likes so much. Mac's Ale for me until it runs out, and then Ill have to move onto the whiskey.

bourbon + coke zero+ house party

On the Guinness at the moment but'll probably move onto Whisky/Brandy later on.

:D

+1 Guinness

Whiskey (Bowmore) before the night's over.

Bostonmma's rule for drinking, find what the cheapest beer the bar is serving and order pitcher after pitcher of that.

I know KK will be nose-deep in that banana puckers shit he likes so much.

Try Jameson n' coke, nimrod. Oh and Schnapps.

Goose Island Christmas Ale and Bells Winter White Ale, and as always a lil Tanq

ANY1 REMEMBER WHAT THE LINE FOR THE dela hoya fight was ?

Schnapps, puckers...same thing?

No. I'm disappointed how little you know your liqour. You're getting a whole round of nothing but body-shots when you get here for that.

No. I'm disappointed how little you know your liqour. You're getting a whole round of nothing but body-shots when you get here for that.

Well, I know a lot of sorority girls have both as their drink of choice :icon_twis

Back