Mayweather v Mcgregor in UFC New years eve

The UFC would have to pay Floyd around 500-700 million for him to step into the octagon.

He probably wouldn't even do it for that.

He's not like Conor where he'd take a match he'd highly favored to lose.

I think you're right. I'd love to see Ferguson/Mcgregor but will sadly never happen cause the mainstream doesn't even know who Tony is. Having Tony beat Conor would be bad for business..

Having Tony beat Conor would be infinitely better than Nate doing it.

Nate is basically retired and only coming back for the Conor fight. He's not a guy they can build the division around.

Conor vs mayweather senior has more chances of happening under mma rules

This was not posted on his facebook page. You thought like lying about that would give this thread more credibility? I'm asking that your thread gets wastelanded

Yeah it was uploaded on his facebook page. Its still there have a look lol. Why would i lie about it when its easy to check.

There is literally 0% chance of this happening.

Floyd will never fight again in his life.

I said post a link to it, not a picture. Here's the link to his verified account. https://www.facebook.com/thenotoriousmma/
And here's his actual thumbnail picture.
12472457_1241042205964076_2034147305309584757_n.jpg

Now, either you got played by a fake account, or you're just making shit up.

The UFC would have to pay Floyd around 500-700 million for him to step into the octagon.

Doubt they can afford that.

Also not taking into account they would have to pay Conor around 100-200 million as well.
This

Click on the picture it is a link. And it is a verified account
Okay, I clicked. LOL. It's a fan page. You got played, but I think your intentions were good. You have to have a blue checkmark next to your name. That means your verified. It's your real account. The link I posted has that. The page you posted does not.

Hahaha stop being a bunch of boring cunts this would be insanely fun haha, it'll never happen though.

A fight where we already know the outcome? oh yay! i like seeing shit we not only know the outcome, but we also already saw this shit!

Have conor defend a belt and he can permanently get lost.

Why pay Floyd $200M to get tapped in 30 seconds?

Doubt they can afford that.

Also not taking into account they would have to pay Conor around 100-200 million as well.
Fuck that, he should get payed less than Conor if he steps inside the octagon. He would be the B side in this scenario

Last time I checked Dec 31st is NYE. UFC 219 is on Dec 30th in Las Vegas.

Back