Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
Well I'm still waiting for someone to top the "all Conor has to do is turn up" post but it's typical people trying to trigger the regulars who can't see that the regulars are mocking them.

My best mate who is not into mma or boxing is convinced conor will win. His reasoning is they are setting up a rematch for more money. I tried to explain how embarrassing it would be for floyd. He says floyd only cares for money and has no pride

My best mate who is not into mma or boxing is convinced conor will win. His reasoning is they are setting up a rematch for more money. I tried to explain how embarrassing it would be for floyd. He says floyd only cares for money and has no pride

Not into boxing indeed if he doesn't how huge Floyd's pride actually is.

Who's your friend? If he is in fancy dress and hangs out at McDonald's then he probably isn't a good source.

Any Floyd fans excited for this fight

@Seano i know you're a fan

Big fan of Floyd, always have been, not missed a live fight of his since they started to show his fights here live and before that it was downloading them on ares

But not excited for this, conor has no chance and it's just an easy 50-0 and probably his easiest paycheck ever

I'll be watching it but not hyped like how you would be when he is fighting

Inb4 some casuals says he is boring and why would you ever hyped for a Floyd fight

I'm not excited for floyds fight. I can't see why people are getting drawn in. I'll watch cotto and see if it's free online before I get the result.

Any Floyd fans excited for this fight

@Seano i know you're a fan

Big fan of Floyd, always have been, not missed a live fight of his since they started to show his fights here live and before that it was downloading them on ares

But not excited for this, conor has no chance and it's just an easy 50-0 and probably his easiest paycheck ever

I'll be watching it but not hyped like how you would be when he is fighting

Inb4 some casuals says he is boring and why would you ever hyped for a Floyd fight
eh. Not excited but I'll watch it.

I'm not excited for floyds fight. I can't see why people are getting drawn in. I'll watch cotto and see if it's free online before I get the result.
I've always liked him, i got into him around gatti/shambra and them fights were good

He's had some dull fights
And fought certain fighters a bit later than what when the public wanted but I'll always be a fan

I've always liked him, i got into him around gatti/shambra and them fights were good

He's had some dull fights
And fought certain fighters a bit later than what when the public wanted but I'll always be a fan
Me too bro, but I can't honestly see why this is worth watching. If Conor wins I'll eat crow but Floyd should stop this fight early.

Me too bro, but I can't honestly see why this is worth watching. If Conor wins I'll eat crow but Floyd should stop this fight early.
I won't lie

If conor wins I'll call this is a damn fix, lol.

I expect conor to gas around the 5th
Ref saves him in the 8/9th

Body shots will wear him down
And an Floyd/Hatton similar knockdown will happen

I've always liked cotto too, not sure if that will be live here

But over the years not been following boxing up as.much

I won't lie

If conor wins I'll call this is a damn fix, lol.

I expect conor to gas around the 5th
Ref saves him in the 8/9th

Body shots will wear him down
And an Floyd/Hatton similar knockdown will happen

I've always liked cotto too, not sure if that will be live here

But over the years not been following boxing up as.much
I think late stoppage, my man who is normally right sees early stoppage, we will see.

I think late stoppage, my man who is normally right sees early stoppage, we will see.

I am leaning towards a corner stoppage or even Connor quitting himself like he did against Diaz. He gassed and basically laid down and gave up. I feel stupid even thinking it won't go the distance because Floyd doesn't even try to finish anyone but at the same time I can't fathom how someone who can't last two rounds is supposed to go twelve rounds with gloves that are twice as heavy and with clinches actually being broken up instead of being a way to get a breather.

I am in no way excited about this debacle but I am a little curious at this point.

I really thought I would somehow get excited for this come fight week. But the exact opposite happened to me.

The terrible cringy press conferences, the overall complete lack of real fire between them, the stupid articles about this thing in mainstream media. I think this circus has trainwreck written all over it and people will complain about how much they got duped on sunday.

I will watch it for sure, but I'm going to need a lot of booze for this one. When in Rome...

Oh well, a lot of people will be a lot richer afterwards. I celebrate other people's successes, good on them, but I think this fight will be a dud through and through.

I'm sticking with a Floyd stoppage in the late mid rounds.

1upd0o.jpg

It hurts that this fight is so hyped when GGG/alvarez is around the corner.

Are humans still that stupid that they are more excited for trash talk than the actual fight?

This is going to break records and it's going to suck, tbh the only way it would be worthy is if conor actually won... Or else you just watched Floyd make 400 million fighting a newcomer...

Back